20: found him

Phana: The location says here.

Phana said looking at his phone. His friend has send him the exact location of phone from which Beam called. It took half an hour for Phana's friend to track the number. And the location was five hours away from the Mansion. Apparently, it was some old abandoned warehouse, outside the city. It was deep in Jungle surrounded by deep trees. Though its night, but it was full moon day today so the surrounding was clear to them. And in the warehouse there were light's at some places. Indicating the place still used by people as the lights were on. The place was silent like any horror movie, only sound could hear was of wind and night bugs.

Kit: No wonder we didn't find him sooner. The place is so barren and deserted.

Kit said looking at the deserted place. They had already informed the police and the search was going on. One of the team of Police, was on its way here, but Forth don't want to be late than he already was. Beam was gone missing yesterday noon and now it's nearly 12am

Phana: I really think, we should wait for police to come. The officer says they are on the way.

Forth: I can't hyung. Every minute is life and death for Beam. I am going inside.

With that Forth run inside the warehouse. Phana and Kit share a look with each other but nonetheless followed Forth. It could be dangerous. What if the kidnappers were hiding and ready to attack them.

Kit: Here In case, you know.

Kit handed Forth and Phana, iron rods which he picked up outside the warehouse while running after Forth. Forth started to frantically search for his husband, having rod in one hand and other with torch.

Forth: J-

Forth was about to yell Beam's name but Phana shushed him.

Phana: Don't. They will get alert.

Kit: It's empty. No one is here. They must have fled after discovering Beam has contacted us.

Kit said as they went more inside the warehouse, but there was no trace of Beam being there. On the other hand Phana saw something in the dark, on far side of the room, they were in. He went there. It was blood. Lot of. He signaled Forth and Jk, to come where he was.

Phana: Look

Forth bent down and touch the crimson color liquid. His mind was telling him, it was Beam's.

Forth: It's fresh.

Kit: Forth, hold yourself. Maybe it's not Beam's. He said he hurt someone right. Maybe it of that man.

Kit told his cousin. He could see the worry on Forth's face. He looked like he would cry any moment.

Forth: But what if it's Beam's. I am scared kit.

Phana: There is trail of blood, going out.

The trio followed the trail of blood. Which disappear in the dark, leading to the jungle.

Forth: It goes to Jungle.

Kit: Didn't the kidnapper say, stop him before he reach highway, maybe Beam run that way.

Phana: Let's follow.

They were about to enter the dark woods, but the sudden ring of Forth's phone halt them.

Ring.......................................................

Forth picked up the phone. It was the officer which was in charge of Beam's case. He should have arrive here by now, then why he is calling him?