14

Hours passed, nights, days and it had been almost 2 days since Forth spared any word with the man he now realized in love with. Not like he wanted to but he had to. Sometimes to break the useless stubbornness of people, we got to act tough and the same was happening. Beam tried so much snatch the chances to make cold man talk but it was like chasing the horizon. The more we walk, the more we think we are closer to the destiny but we just aren't. And now that Forth was giving Beam the coldest treatment, he couldn't even sleep. Is this what they call of pain of being in love?

Forth wanted only one thing, he wanted to help the human being who was his amenity. He was ready to against every power in this world, he wanted to make their bond stronger but why Beam was not sharing anything? Did he not trust him? Forth couldn't bear that either.

Flashback

Beam was there again, ready for incursion into the freezing heart of his soul mate and find warmness for him. It was time of late night but Forth was still working on his laptop. Beam knew he was frustrated by his actions.

He eloped to the bed and sat in front of Forth but the CEO man didn't care for his presence. It took Beam a lot of courage to finally be ready to talk to his husband, he had never spoke something other than few talks. It was just start of their relationship but they were already stuck in the storm.

Beam took a deep breath as he finally opened his mouth,

Beam: Can we go back to as we were like, Forth? Please?

He was going by Forth's silence as the hours were passing that he even got ready to subside shyness. On Beam's words, Forth raised his head and looked at him with piercing gaze.

Forth: We can never get better if we don't trust each other and if you can't share your problems with me that you don't care. Choice is yours.

Forth waited hoping if Beam would finally talk but he didn't and with that... the coldness increased even more.

Flashback end

Forth let out a heavy sigh. It was hurting him ignoring Beam like that more that he thought. He looked at the packed bags in front of him. Kit and Lam were moving out today. Kit wanted to leave with Ming and Lam and Hyungsik found a good house and they were also moving their today. The thought of living with Beam alone was making him uncomfortable. It was getting really awkward and difficult for him to act cold with Beam, as with each day. Every time he ignore Beam, he could see tears would well up in Beam's eyes.

He was taken out of his thoughts when he felt someone's presence beside him. He looked at the person. Wayo. Who was again angry because they don't tell him about moving out? Wayo was being all grumpy the moment they told him about Lam and Kit's moving out. Apparently, typical Wayo. Kit came with a last bag from his room, the happiness was flowing on his face. God this dude was whipped for Ming. Kit looked at Sulky looking Wayo and let out a big sigh.

Kit: Come on Wayo. Don't be like that. You can visit us whenever you want. It's not that far from here. Just an hour drive or so.

Kit said while placing his bag near the Sofa and sitting beside Wayo. Wayo smile at him evilly, scaring Kit.

Wayo: Yeah. I will. It doesn't matter that much anyway, I am going back to Australia next week.

That surprise Forth and Kit. More to Kit because his wedding is in two weeks and this man saying he was going back to Australia. Kit abruptly stand up startling Forth and Wayo, who was internally smirking as his shot went to the point.

Forth: What? And you didn't think to tell me.

Kit: Yeah. And what about my wedding. You will miss my wedding Wayo. How could you? You are my brother? How could you?

Kit was literally stomping his feet's, while pacing back and forth in front of Wayo, making him dizzy. The thing is that, Unknown to Wayo, Kit has promised Phana that Wayo will attend his wedding. That was the only condition Phana has kept in front of Ming, as a payback of their sudden wedding. Because of that Phana has to cancel lots of meetings and interviews. Now that Wayo telling he won't be attending his wedding could cause a lot of problem to him, because it's the chain. No Wayo, No Phana. Then Ming will be sad and it will be all came back to him.

Wayo: Who cares about your wedding? Did you tell me once before proposing to Ming?

Wayo fire back at Kit. Forth was enjoying their bickering. It's one of the favorite thing for Forth. Whenever Kit and Wayo came together, he would be always ready to see their drama.

Kit: God, how many times I have to say sorry for that. Can't you let it go? For once.

Kit pleaded. It would be hella difficult for him to handle Ming, if Wayo won't show up in his wedding. But it was not easy to pursue Wayo and besides there was Lam who is ready to take revenge on him as he was constantly making fun of his height and his secret marriage. He has to settle this issue with Wayo without Lam knowing.

Lam: Don't Wayo. You should never.

Damn, Kit was done. Kit glare at Lam, who has smirk plastered on his face and was walking with Beam and park. Ready to go out. Now as Lam knew, he will make sure to make it difficult for him to pursue Wayo.

Kit: Don't listen to him yoongs. He is saying that because I always taunt him of his wedding. You are attending my wedding. I don't know anything else.

Their bickering continue for an hour. Kit went out only when Wayo promise him he would attend his wedding. He didn't even let Lam and hyung sik leave for their home unless Wayo promise him. Lam doing his best to make it hard for him to convince Wayo. At last Forth has to meddle in between them. That's when all thing resolve and they went on their ways leaving Wayo, Beam and Forth alone in the home.

It's nearly 10pm, and it was hella awkward for Beam and Forth. Forth was still giving cold treatment to Beam. He could see how it was affecting Beam, as Beam was seating on bed making small face, looking at him occasionally earlier before going to bathroom. But he has to endure it. He won't acknowledge him unless he tell him the reason. He will endure the pain of seeing Beam like this, gulping his own pain himself.

But it was enough for Beam now, he couldn't anymore. Forth was misunderstanding and it was making him feel even worse. It was not like Beam didn't trust him but he didn't want to bring dearth to his life by sharing his secret. The secret which was only between him and his father.

He knew Forth was strong but it was not like his father was totally powerless. There had been some problems but his father was beyond imagine. Who knows what he would do? That's why, Beam just wanted to keep Forth aside from all the mess but not anymore. Not anymore when it was bringing scratches on the delicate relationship.

And with that thought Beam got out of bathroom with his determination not fluctuating by even a millimeter. Forth was again working as expected but Beam just went to him, closing the laptop with a flash. Forth who was taken aback by his actions, looked at him with furrowed eyes. But before he could react more, Beam spoke first

Beam: I trust you Forth, but I just don't want to put you in trouble. That's why I was keeping it as a secret?

Forth put the laptop aside and shifted to closer to him by little.

Forth: Trouble? We took oath to be there for each other in problems, Beam. Two people are never soul mate if they don't share their problems.

The words were short but with a big meaning. Beam got touched by it, finally curved a little smile. He was his soul mate, now he realizes that and with that that night passed as Beam told his all dark secrets to the man he love, to the man he trusts.

"He has my most precious thing in his hands. My everything, my Arum, my eight Year old angel."