Waking up with a headache was one thing that happened to often for her. It was the second day of summer and she already wanted to sleep and never wake up. Her mornings were quiet and lonely as her roomate slowly stopped coming home and stopped paying rent. 

Her phone made a ding sound.

_-_-Unknown caller-_-_

she stared at it not wanting to respond. Who could that be. She had very little friends and didnt talk to her family much. Her mom died when she was little making her dad into an upset drunk and a sad excuse for a father figure. 

_-_-1 missed call and 1 voicemail-_-_

She took a minute to think before opening the voicemail to see who it was.

.

.

.

" Hey Niki, Tommy told me you got a new phone number. I just wanted to see if you would be playing with us later. " 

.

.

.

She sat there not knowing the voice. Who is Niki? And better question who was calling at 6 am? Who does that. She continued to try and think of who the caller could be. Could it be a prank. She sat there in bed at 6 a.m. not knowing what to do. She looked at the number.

                                                             _-_-1 message-_-_

                                                       _-_-Unknown person-_-_

Hey is this Niki? Please tell me I didnt get the wrong number.

     Uh this isnt Niki you have the wrong number sweetie.

Oh Im so sorry for bothering you then. Tommy must have given me the wrong number.

                                                                                                                           Its fine but may I ask who are you?

Oh Im Wilbur again sorry for my friends mistake. I should get going I need to stream in a few minutes.

                                                                                              Well Ill leave ya to it                                                                                                           Have a good day.

She put her phone down and started to change. She let his name sink in. His name sounds familuar. But from were? Her thoughts crowded her mind as she picked up her phone. She got on twitch and looked him up. Sure enough. Wilbur soot. 

He was live. She clicked on the stream to watch. He was handsome for sure and his smile was beautiful. He started talking as he opened up mincraft and got on a server called Dream smp. He started playing. 

" What a nerd" She said out loud and laughed a bit. He was playing with a kid named Tommyinnit. She had never heard of such stupid names. She looked wilbur up on the internet to see where he lived and his age. He was 24 and lived in the uk. She smiled now knowing where the accent came from. She turned back on his stream and continued to watch him. He was very intresting to say the least. His laugh was some what adorable to her.

Soon his stream ended and she looked at the time. It was 9 a.m. now and she was bored. She looked back at there texts. She wondered how this could possibly be real. He some how got the wrong number and texted her of all people.

Is this even real?

A/n 

Ah first chapter pls pls pls pls 

OOF anyway enjoy it guys!