Waking up, feeling a sharp pain in her back as she attempted to sit up. Wilbur hadnt responded in weeks and she was actually getting worried. He was quick to respond normally but he just suddenly stopped responding. Did something happen to him. Thoughts flowed through her mind like a river slowly making her feel sad and upset. She didnt know why or how she suddenly got attached to this man but she did and the sudden disappearance of her new friend made her more upset than anything.

"hey Zina you okay you havent eaten much." a voice from outside the door said. Her roommate walked in and looked at her. She cuddled her pillow and looked at him.He sat down at the edge of her bed and sighed. "Come on eat a bit. Your really worrying me right now. I made some coffee" he said and smiled weakly. She sat up a bit and looked at him. He smiled a bit more knowing she could never turn down his great coffee. 

She smiled as he got up and left the room. She grabbed her phone and put on a some music while she listen to the rain. She looked up and decided to turn on her bee lights. He curtains made the room dark but the bright yellow glow of her bee lights made it much better. She walked over to her PC and turned it on, sitting in her bright yellow and blue stripped chair. A few minutes later 

Both of them got up when suddenly she got a text. She turned around so fast she fell back on the bed. She grabbed her phone when a call came in. 

It was wilbur.

She answered fast not wanting to keep him waiting. 

"Hey pretty lady miss me much?" he asked with a smile. She shook her head with a smile. "more than you know Prince." She said. He laughed a bit. "who is the simp now?" he said half sarcastic. She blushed a bit. "Shut it pretty boy you worried me." She said trying to avoid the fact that it was true. 

"well great news! Im coming to America! And guess where IM going first! Cant wait to finally meet you in person Zina!" 

a/n

Im dying with this bro I know like barely anyone actually reads this stuff but like updating is so hardddd AAAAAAAAAAA! Byeee enjoy Ill try to add more when I can