Zinas Pov

I woke up with an arm around my waist, holding me tightly. I try to sit up slowly only to be pulled back down onto someones chest. I open my eyes and look at the man Im now laying on. I sigh and poke his sides hard, smirking as he gasps. "Wilbur could you let go of my waist please." I ask softly and laugh. 

He groans but removes his arm. "Good morning Z... Sleep well?" He gave me a small goofy smile and sat up. I nodded and yawned.

"Did you really just call me Z?" He nods slowly and yawns as well. 

I blush a bit as the room goes silent. I mean what the hell was I supposed to say? The night before he was too stubborn to go to the guest bedroom so he fell asleep in my bed. And of course I thought 'my beds big enough Ill just use pillows to seperate the sides' but that didnt work at all. Most of the pillows were now on the floor or scooted behind him. 

His face went a little red and he quickly got out of bed. I grab for his hand but he quickly moved away and out of the room. "hey Will wait!" I yell and quickly get up. He was standing outside my room awkwardly. 

"Im gonna take a shower... if thats okay with you." He says, face still a little red. I laugh and nod. 

"yeah yeah go ahead I dont care. I mean you will be staying here so might as well." he just nods and quickly moves into the bathroom.

I sigh and frown, turning back to my room. I change into something a bit warmer and walk out into the hallway. As I walk past the bathroom I can hear the shower running and the soft sound of him humming. I must have zoned out listening to him sing because the next thing I feel is a hand on my shoulder. 

A soft laugh came from my right. "Heeey Z are you alright???" he asked softly. I looked over to see the tall wet haired man. My eyes travel down towards his bare chest before shooting back up to meet his. My face turns bright red and I just nod.

"yeah.. yeah Im fine.. Do you want pancakes?" I ask softly and smile at him. He nodded and moved past me towards the guest room. I just nod to myself and walk forward, walking quickly into the kitchen. 

I feel a pair of hands fall onto my shoulders as I get the ingredients out. I jump and turn around to see Wilbur grinning at me. "mmm can I help at all?" He asked softly. I shake my head and sigh. He just nodded and left.

After I finished I brought out the big plate of pancakes and handed it to him. He took it and smiled at me. I smiled back and handed him some syrup. 

A/n

sorry for short chapter I havent been on in a while and I havent been writing as much.

I may discontinue to story so I can work on another Wilbur story thats been just sadly sitting in my google docs so yeah. If anyone sees this and wants me to continue with this story I will but for now Ima work on some other shit. 

Bye <3