Ever day she watched her new favorite streamer play on a roleplay server with what seemed like a bunch of annoying children. She laughed along with chat slowly becoming a new fan. It was a whole week since she had gotten the text. It was now 1 p.m. and she was slowly becoming bored. She had her speakers blasting her favorite songs when she heard the familuar ding sound coming from her phone. She stopped the music and looked at the message.

_-_-Wilbur-_-_

Hey Wrong number how are you?

                                                                   Oh hey Wilbur. Im fine how bout you?           

Im doing great! So since Im the one who messed up I would like to try and get to know you     and be a friend to you in return.

               If you want to be friends then thats fine with me.

Okay great! Well wrong number do you have a name?

Ha yeah I do. Its wrong number. And yes my humor is broken.

How silly but actually may I have the pleasure of knowing your name, love?

                     Uh yeah its Zina. I guess its my lucky day I get to talk to someone as handsome as you!

Your name is beautiful my love. How lucky I am to have such a pretty lady to talk to.

 I need to go beautiful. Wait for me until I return?

Always sir.

She could sense his smile through the phone making her smile as well. She set her phone down and looked around small room. Her pastel yellow walls lighting up as the sun danced around in her room. Her computer sat broken on the floor in the corner surrounded by a bunch of beads and bracelets. The wall oppisite of her bed was covered in shelves with teddy bears and other stuffed animals of all colors. Her big rainbow love is love flag hanging from the wall right abover her bed with bee lights covering her walls and ceiling. She got up and walked out of her room and into the kitchen. She made herself some coffee and made some toast.

She sat down and sipped her coffee as she ate her toast. Soon after she finished eating she got up with her coffee and headed toward her room. She looked over at her broken computer which she never really bothered to fix and frowned. She grabbed her phone to see someone went live. Tommy and tubbo were on the smp doing something very strange. She didnt bother to watch for very long before needing a break for air. It had been a while since she was outside.

She got dressed and brushed her hair. She needed to get back outside but it was so hot now and everything was all sticky. As she got her shoes on when she heard the ding again. She didnt look to see who it was but instead grabbed the phone and went outside. The hot air hit her skin making her feel a bit weird. She walked down the street feeling slightly hotter than she thought.

All she could think about was Wilbur and his smile. She didnt know why but she felt some.. Way about his smile. It brought warmth to her heart and a smile to her own face. She was so lost in thought she ran into someone causing her to fall over. 

" What the hell!"She yelled and looked up. A tall black haired male stood there. He extended his hand to her to help her up. "Oh my sorry are you okay?" He said as she took his hand. " Oh no Im fine" She said as he pulled her up with a smile. He looked at her for a moment and then smiled.

" Im Lewis. I just moved in right over there. Do you live around here?" He asked. Zina just nodded and pointed down the street a bit. " I live right there and also my name is Zina" she said with a small smile. He nodded and smiled. " Well I gotta go if you want to bump into me again you know where I live" He said, laughing softly.

-----DING-----

She nodded and laughed as she looked down to see who was texting. She smiled at him and said her goodbyes walking again towards the park. She didnt feel like answering straight away so she put her phone on silent. She felt bad for not answering but she didnt want to ruin her time outside of the house. 

She found a place at the park to sit and looked around. She could hear the children screaming and laughing. She pulled out her phone to see 5 missed messages from Wilbur. She laughed a bit knowing that they barely know each other yet he still constantly messages. 

_-_-Wilbur-_-_

Hey wrong number your lookin very pretty today

Hello?

Are you there? I saw you look at my message.

Dont leave me hanging Zina.

Wow is this how you treat new friends Zina?

Sorry handsome but I have a life ya know

Finally you answered. I was gonna ask if you wanted to face time tonight. Its fine if you dont I just wanted to tell you how honnored I am to know such a pretty princess.

                                          Okay we can face time I guess. I mean I dont mind.                                                    just no weird shit. I barely know you so dont pull anything

Im so offended you think I would do something. But anyway I wont I just wanna get to know you a bit more thats all. 

Okay if you say so prince charming also Ive been stalking your streams lately.

Oh so your just obsessed with me. I see I see.

                                                                                          Oh shut it pretty boy anyway Ill text you when I can but like we are different time zones so like it will probably be around 12 am for you

Thats fine with me then. Ill see you then princess. 

See ya Wilbur

She smiled slightly like this was a dream come true and she just met the prince. She couldnt wait to call him. She found his voice rather calming and if she were being honestly she would say he could get by on looks alone. She got up and started to walk around the park looking at all the kids laughing and playing. She looked around a bit more before deciding to go home. 

As she got to the door she noticed something was off.

The front door was slightly open. She opened the door to see her roomate had finally come back. its had almost been 2 months since she had seen him. She smiled and ran over to hug him. He hugged back with a smile. " Fixed your Computer for you" He said in a low tone as he hugged her harder. As tthey let go, the moment fading to nothing, they both sat down. They talked about everything they missed and sat there talking as if they hadent seen each other in 2 years.

The clock hit 7 and she got up. " Im gonna facetime my friend now Jack!" She said as she left the room. She messaged wilbur telling him that she was ready to face time.

_-_-Wilbur is asking to factime-_-_

She answer facing her camera at the ceiling. She heard his voice but it was soft. She turned up her volume a bit more and smiled. 

                                                                             " Hello wilbur"

A/n 

Ah so thats a chapter! Lets go! Finally starting this off with a bang like hell yeah!!

Also if you have any suggestions for suture chapters Im always open for that!