Everyone sat in the car. Silence filling the air. "so mr.soot what do you do in your free time?" jack asked trying to break the silence.

 "well you can just call me Will and I make music in my free time" he stated simply as he looked down at Zina with a smile. She smiled up at him and reached up to mess with his hair. 

"so are yall like a couple and like not tellng me-" he asked but was cut off by Zina shouting at him with embarrassment creeping onto her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK NO" zina yelled, blushing and covering her face. Wilbur started to laugh after a few minutes of her yelling.

"awwww someones blushinnnnng bet u jack that she likes me and is to embarrased to admit it" wilbur joked as she went silent. Her entire face was red.

"SHUT" she yelled loudly looking out the window as if she was mad. Half an hour later they arrived back at the house.  She grabbed his bag as he grabbed his suitcase. 

"thanks for letting me stay here with you guys if there is anything i can do just tell me hell ill help clean if you ask me to" he said with a smile as they entered. Both Jack and Zina looked at each other and laughed. 

"well  just so you know we arent gonna make you clean or anything" Jack said before sitting on the couch. "Zina will show you your room i hope you like it, its small but cozy" he said looking down at his phone.

Zina lead him down the hall towards her room and then opened the second door on the left. "here is your room my room is right there and the bathroom is the door right across from your room. Im gonna let you unpack and settle in ill be in my room if you need anything" she said putting her bag down with a big smile.

"thanks cutie. Also I like your hair when its curly and messy it looks good" he said with a smile as he grabbed his stuff and started unpacking. She blushed at his words an started walking back to her room. 

She got in and closed the door before getting a text

It was from Lewis

Lewis
Heyyy there i just saw you guys park whose the guy you were with??

Zina
Oh thats wil a friend of mine he is coming to visit me

Lewis
Oh cool i was just curious lol

Zina 
its fine so how was you day

Lewis
eh it was fine ig but it got better when i saw u ;)

Zina
oh so your flirting with me now lol

Lewis
yeah lol well ima go now have a good day

Zina
okay u too bye byee

she got off her phone and looked around her room. Suddenly wil walked into her room and looked around at it. He looked at her gaming set up and then at her. "do you play minecraft?" he asked with a smile.

"yeah I do why do you ask?" she tilted her head a bit.

"wanna play minecraft later after i finish setting up my stuff?" he asked, sitting down on her bed next to her.

"sure!" she said, watching him lay back on the bed and look at the ceiling. Rain started pouring down outside as silence filled the room. It was a comfortable silence. They both just sat there smiling.

A/N

Short chapter ik but im tired and its 1 in the morning remember to drink water and go eat somethingggg love yallll <3