" Hello wilbur"

He smiled a bit and said hello back. " mmmm can I not see your pretty face?" He said with a fake sad face. She adjusted her phone so he could see. He stared at her as if he were studying for a test. " DONT JUST STARE SAY SOMETHING!!" She said as she started to panic at the silence.

He shook his head and laughed " Sorry was I staring? Your just really pretty. And I do mean that Im not being sarcastic." He said going back to studying her fact and the perfect black hair that fit her cheeks in just the right way and the pale blue eyes that disracted him.

She giggled at him. " Simp stop lookin at me like that Im just a woman." she said, snapping him from his studies. " Damn your pretty. But I have to ask what time is it where you live?" he asked with a hint of curiousity peaking through his voice.

" Its about 7:10 right now." She said and looked at the time to make sure she was correct. " Im guessing you do live in the states and knowing your time somwhere in tennesse or kentucky maybe?" He asked with out even knowing if it was okay to or not."I live in kentucky prince charming" she said with a laugh. She stared at him. 10 minutes passed by while they talked.

---BANG BANG BANG---

The banging on the door was loud enough to have her jump, she got up, leaving her phone on the bed. " Zina? Whats that? Zina is everything okay?" He asked trying to get a response. All he got was a loud shhhhh noise followed by a swinging sound. 

" JACK YOU FUCKIN SCARED ME I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED!!" She yelled as she saw her helpless roommate standing there with a nervous smile. " Sorry I just wanted to know where you put all the dishes." he asked with a little giggle as he scratched the back of his neck." Top left cabinet now go away please!" She said with the largest smile she could give before slamming the door shut. She walked over to the phone to see Wilbur sleeping.

She took a screenshot and smiled. The small noise woke him up from his small nap. He looked at her with a sleepy smile. " Sorry just my roommate no need to worry wil"She said sarcastically while he giggled. " Sorry Im just tired I guess. Wanna pick this up tomorrow? Im kinda tired and I have to stream in like 7 hours so." he said half asleep. She smiled at him " Okay go to sleep prince charming nighty night!" She said before ending call, not waiting for him to respond back.

She lay in her bed with a smile. 

How could this be happening? 

She fell asleep thinking about the things he said about her. Was she really that pretty? 

" such a simp" was the last thing she whispered before fully falling into a deep sleep.

_-_-_2 weeks later_-_-_

" Hey stream I gotta say yall are at simp level today what is up with you guys?" Wilbur said while he ran around the smp. He sat there talking about how nice Niki was while chat went off saying how pretty she was and how they would give her everything and that she was amazing. He laughed a bit reading the comments. Suddenly he heard the donation noise.

" Hey wilbur lookin mighty fine right now with your hair like that must say Im just falling for you-Zina"

He read it and smiled. He just started to become friends with her. The chat started to go off about the dono. He tried to calm down his stream while slightly laughing at it. They all wanted to know who this Zina girl is.

He continued to stream like nothing happened and laughed. He played his games and talked with chat a bit. Zina smiled as she watched him. But she is not a simp or a stalker or anything!!

a/n 

Sorry short chapter lol