She sat there staring at her wall. She aggressively tapped her foot against her floor. Its been four days since the call. She couldnt believe it. He was come here. Where she lived. She couldnt tell if she was dreaming or going insane.

A total stranger she had soon learned to be friends with. A random guy who got the wrong number now being the only thing that brings any kind of light into her dull life. He was coming just to visit her. Zina got up, walking around the room to pass time.  

Suddenly Jack walked in with a cup of coffee. "hey i know your excited to see you friend but seriously go shower and get outside. Please your in this room to much." he said motioning to the empty walls and the bee lights that surrounded them.  She grabbed the coffee and took a sip. "your right I need to get out of this room" she said going to her dresser and grabbing out a sweater and black jeans. 

She walked into the hall and into the bathroom, placing the clothes down. 

TIME SKIP 

She looked at her wet messy hair in the mirror. Her pale skin made her almost look ill. She fixed up her sweater and walked out the bathroom. She smiled seeing food set on the table. "isnt that the sweater i gave you?" Jack asks looking up from the food that he just set down. "yeah it is and its all I could fine that was comfy." she said sitting down at the table. 

He sat down next to her. "its been a while since we have eaten at the table" 

"it really has been a while hasnt it" She said before taking a bite of her food.

"so when did your little friends say he would be here?"

"he should arrive tomorrow so we are gonna need to pick him up from the airport."

"okay" he said finishing his food and getting up. She looked at him for a minute before looking down at the last of the eggs on her plate. She sighed taking another bite and getting up.

"im gonna go out for a walk ok!" she said with a huge smile.

"okay dont get yourself in trouble"

"I wont" she said while putting on her shoes and leaving the house.

She pulled out her phone as she walked down the street and towards the park. She looked up at the park and smiled, looking at all the trees. She looked back down at the phone and sighed, walking more into the park. 

She fell.

She looked up to see who she bumped into and smiled. "again?! we need to stop running into each other like this!" she said with a large smile. 

He smiled back at her. "we really do need to stop bumping into each other Zina!" Lewis said looking down at her. She laughed and got up slowly.

"so are you on a walk? May I join you?" he asked.

She smiled "sure tho i might not be very talkative."

"thats fine with me!" he said, as he started to walk in the direction she was headed in. They walked in silence for a few moments. It was a comfortable silence. But she  had to break the silence.

"so how was you day?" she asked looking up at him.

His black hair flowed in the wind "its been good! what about you?" 

"my days been slow but it was fine" 

He looked at her with a smile. "are you waiting on something" he asked. She just nodded as they returned back to a comfortable silence. A good amount of time passed as they walked. 

"well im gonna go now have a lovely day Zina" he said before walking away, leaving her alone as the darkness slowly took over the sky. She stood there for a moment before walking home. She got back to her home and went inside, looking at her worried roommate. 

"Im back and im fine!" she said to him as he slowly calmed down.

He smiled at her and held up a bowl "mac n cheese?" he offered. She grabbed it from him and sat down right next to him. He smiled at her and continued eating from his bowl.

"Im excited for tomorrow!" she said with a large smile as she ate.