The Suspicions

Sirius Black awoke to find he had fallen asleep in his jeans and a stained t-shirt the night before, after sending a text. He turned on his phone to see that the stranger had replied. That's weird... maybe... Noooo.. it can't be...He cleared the possibility from his mind and went to make breakfast.

Hello Harry! Mum sent me a MagicCloud 3 this weekend and it's all she could afford but I'm finally testing out. I got your number from Mione' and since McGonagall is busy grading papers I thought I'd text you!

Harry smirked at the message and then glanced at Ron who was across the room also smirking.

That's great Ronnie! Wanna play Truth or Dare.. we'll copy Mione's answers in our workbooks later but for now, anythings better than doing school work

Okay Hare Bear 🙄 Truth or Dare? Ron responded.

Harry watched as McGonagall looked up from her desk and straight at Ron, who immediately  snuck his phone into his bookbag even though the teacher didn't see a thing. While he waited for McGonagall to look away, and for Ron to text back, he opened WizTok and started scrolling through his favorite wizards latest videos.

Suddenly he saw a message from Ron pop up on the screen.

Is it true that the Dursleys were nice?

He left WizTok and opened his messages.

No Ronald.. The Dursleys are abusive and they starve and beat me... I hope they go to bloody hell

He finished typing the sole truth and hit send.

Not too far away, a message appeared on Sirius Black's phone....

Lmk what u think and pls comment and vote for more✨

One Wrong Text and a Rescueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें