Refused

The next day, Sirius grabbed his phone and stomped into the floo. Once again he angrily said, "Albus Dumbledore's office." He arrived at the loony office of the man he had a feeling to strangle and stepped forward.

"Albus, it's about damn time we talked."

He sat himself in the chair in front of Dumbledore and breathed calmly before beggining his rant.

" Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Bloody Dumbledore. You gave me your word that Harry James Potter was perfectly safe and happy. Now imagine my surprise now that I have proof a boy named Harry attending Hogwarts is dreading going to his family's house because he is beaten and starved."

The headmaster gulped. He had been expecting this, but not anytime soon. He should've seen it coming. Yes, the Lupin boy got the best grades out if the group but the man in front of him had  an unknown knowledge of just about everything.

"Sirius, my boy. You know how James was. I'm sure the boy is merely exaggerating to get attention."

Sirius had to stop himself from hexing the old man.

"Harry isn't James. I want to see him now, Albus." Sirius said firmly.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that. The students are getting ready to leave for the winter holidays and Harry is to return to his family's home." Dumbledore stated.

"Family!? Home!? How dare you refer to those monsters and that hellhole as his family and home. I'm his godfather and family and his home is at Grimmaluad place."

"I apologize, Black. However, the blood wards keep him safe at the Dursleys." Dumbledore replied

"The bloody blood wards don't work unless he considers that place a home which I'm sure he doesn't." Sirius said coldly.

"No matter, he's needed for the war. You can take the brat away from me after that. I don't care what the hell happens to him then." Dumbledore spoke calmly.

It appears Albus Too Many Names Dumbledore has unexpectedly revealed his true colors. How incredibly interesting.. Sirius thought to himself..

Without even looking back, Sirius ran out of the office and disappeared with a grim, dark, smirk on his face.