The Rescue Pt 3

Sirius rushed to the house right after the door was closed. He approached the house and knocked but no one answered.

He whispered an alohamora but the door didn't open. There seemed to be some sort of ward protecting Sirius from getting inside.

Sirius studied the ward for a minute and realized it was a ward put up to keep a specific person out.

Dumbledick! It was him! He thought..

He tried apparating but it was no use.

Finally, he remembered a trick Moony taught James that was used to break wards to the room of requirement so that they could plan mischief.

He began the spells. It was a difficult process. He repeated them multiple times but they didn't appear to be working.

He was whispering them trying not to break the contact that had to be held.

He kept trying and finally there appeared to be a break in the ward.

He was still muttering the spells passionately trying to save his Godson but he still needed to break the ward a little more for it work.

At last, the ward broke enough for him to finally be able go up and whisper alohamora once again.

The few people inside stared at him with shock for a split second before a scruffy, rather large man began shuffling something upstairs under a towel.

Sirius had a feeling he knew what that thing was but chaos broke loose before he could follow.
********************

"Who are you? Get out of our house before we call the cops!" yelled a horse faced woman.

"Petunia Dursley, I believe. I'm here to take my godson."

"The only child here is my Dudley. Now leave before we get you arrested for breaking and entering!" replied Petunia.

Sirius ignored her and ran up the stairs.

He opened a door that seemed to be a master bedroom.

There was a makeup mirror in the corner and a giant framed family picture above the king sized bed in the center of the room.

Sirius quickly closed the door and unlocked the next door.

It was full of candy wrappers and electronics. There was a bed in the middle of the room that was barely visible due to all the junk.

There was another room that Sirius invaded next that looked feminine and smelled of dog. It mostly empty except for the furniture.

Sirius left and headed to the last two door. He opened the first which revealed a large washroom.

That left one door. He slowly walked up and started twisting the knob. He could hear soft whimpering and could smell an irony smell. Blood. He detected the smell and almost hesitated to open the door.

He walked in to find a beefy man stuffing clothes and other small belongings in a trunk.

There was no sign of his godson. The man started yelling but Sirius didn't listen. He blocked the voice out as he tried to distinguish where the soft whimpering was coming from.

Finally, he got up the courage to unlock the wardrobe. There was also a closet in the room but he could he heard a small sniffle come from the wardrobe.

He once again, whispered an alohamora nervously before the wardrobe doors popped open.

Inside, there was a pale boy in only his pants with a towel wrapped around his back. There was blood dripping down his dirty black hair and down his scrawny arms.

He was crying silently and almost asleep, probably from the pain.

Sirius approached the boy who didn't seem to notice he was there.

He once again, ignored the man's yelling and picked up the boy. He held him close to his chest. The boy was unconscious by now but that didn't matter. He went downstairs, quickly but carefully, with the beefy man following as fast as he could.

He pulled his wand out of his pocket and pointed it at the large boy trying to hide behind his mother.

"You. If you know what's good for you, you'll go get me a decent blanket."

The boy nodded nervously and ran up the stairs or waddled to say the least.

"How dare you!? My Godson was only a baby when you first had him and you treat him like this!? You ruined his life. I'm leaving now. Harry needs me. But I'll be back. Until then, enjoy your house. I promise you you won't be able to much longer."

Dudley waddled back with a red blanket that looked clean for the most part. He handed it to Sirius who started for the door.

"Wait, can I see him real quick?" Dudley asked.

Sirius was confused but nodded. The boy approached his godson and whispered, "Sorry, Harry. Merry Christmas, cousin."

The words were barely audible but Sirius heard them and was gladly surprised that the spawn of the horrid couple wasn't a total waste.

"Here, give this to him on Christmas." He handed Sirius a box wrapped with construction paper. In the corner, there was a label that read, "To Harry, From Dudley" in scrawny writing.

He gave Dudley a small smile and Dudley returned it. He patted the boy on the head before exiting the house.

Even though the bloody Dursley couple would pay, it wasn't a total waste. Harry was rescued.

Ahhh I'm proud of myself for some reason. Lemme know what you think. Next up, Harry realizes his Christmas wish came true. Will Dumbledick and the Dursleys pay? What will Sirius do to them? Only time will tell...*Evil laughter*