idk what to title this ..

Sirius arrived in the office. He was trying his best to calm himself down before he had to face Dumbledore so he didn't yell at the man and scare the kids that were in lessons right now.

"Sirius, my bo-

"Don't even start with me you, bitch!"

Dumbledore looked confused at Sirius. "What's the matter my boy?" He replied.

"What's the matter!? You wanna know what the matter is, Albus? I think you know what the matter is. "

"Is this about Harry? Like I said, before, he's safe and happy."

Sirius was fuming now. " No he's not and you know it! I got a rather interesting text this morning from a boy named Harry who claimed a certain Dursley family was abusing him. Know anything about that Dumbledore?"

Dumbledore said nothing. He hadn't thought that Sirius would find out but turns out he was wrong. Very wrong...

"Answer me!"

"You don't have enough proof. There's a couple of other Harry's at the school and besides he's pretty famous it could just be someone pretending to be the boy."

"Very well then. I suppose I will find out for myself then, Albus."

He smiled a frightening smile and flooed home.

**************

Sirius sat in bed. He wanted custody of his godson immediately. He also wanted Dumbledick to pay for his actions. All he needed to do was provide enough proof.

He opened his phone to the messages app and began typing..

I think you have the wrong number. Sorry to hear how your relatives treat you, Harry.

He texted. He didn't expect an immediate response because the boy was still supposed to be in lessons.

Oh, that's okay. I'm alright. Thanks, though..

His phone buzzed with another text

Honestly, Harry. It's hard to deal with things like that. I went through something similar as a child. I can't blame you for not wanting to open up. If you need someone to confide in, I'm only a text away..

A second later, the phone buzzed once again.

I suppose it's easier to open up to a stranger...

Sirius picked up his phone and texted back.

I suppose it is, Harry..

It was like Harry was waiting for his message. He responded immediately.

Alright, I'm in lessons right now but I suppose a small rant wouldn't hurt. I'll text back later tonight, Sirius..