The Rescue Pt. 1

Sirius stormed out of Dumb-as-a-door's office faster than you could say, " World's best godfather."

He raced into Grimmauld place and went into the empty guest room.

He casted a couple of spells to clean the room and went to his own bedroom.

He grabbed 3 framed pictures out of a cabinet in his room. He went to Harry's room and placed them on the boy's future nightstand.

If all goes well, I'll have made an 11 year old's Christmas wish come true.. he thought.

Sirius then apparated to the place he had overheard was his godson's home.

********************
The house looked like a typical small family home. However the things that had occurred in that house were far from typical.

Sirius arrived at Privet Drive. He was behind a couple of trees, hoping no one spotted him. He quickly turned into Padfoot before he could risk being seen.

Before he could rescue the boy, he had to come up with a swift plan to strangle the Dursleys and not terrify the child.

The dog ran across the road to number 8 Privet Drive and hid behind an assortment of bushes.

He sat there staring at the house from behind the bushes for about 15 more minutes, until a yellow car pulled up in the driveway.

A beefy man stepped out along with two boys.

The first one was an overweight boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a fluffy coat and had a Christmas stocking in one hand and he was holding a seemingly expensive phone in his other hand.

The second boy that stepped out had messy dark hair and emerald green eyes. He had on baggy jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt that appeared to be 3 sizes too big. He was carrying a big trunk that said Dudley Dursley on the side and a small trunk in his other hand.

He almost toppled over but the beefy man aggressively grabbed his arm and dragged him inside.

Padfoot watched there in disgust. He knew from the green eyes that the little boy they dragged inside was his godson. And while the other boy looked like he could explode any minute, his godson looked more like an 8 year old than 11.

He was just about to get up and storm in there to give them a piece of his mind, but the beefy man stepped out with his godson.

"Why do I have to go, sir? Doesn't Dudley want to chose his own presents?" The boy asked.

"Because, boy! You need to help me carry Dudley's gifts inside. We're going to the shopping mall and I'll give you money to buy everything Dudley wants while I shop for your aunt. Just remember, I'm not spending a penny on a freak like you!" The man replied.

They both got in the car and Sirius turned into a human again. He cast a notice-me-not charm on himself and followed the car like a dog.