Ben 10 Theory: Ultimate Diamondhead = Chromastone?

Okay, so quick interlude before I move on to the next book in my order, I wanted to talk about this theory I've heard multiple times: If you tried to transform into Ultimate Diamondhead, you'd just get Chromastone. 

The main evidence I've seen of this is that Chromastone is based on the one-of-a-kind artificial Jesus of the planet Petropia, Sugilite. They call the species a Crystalsapien rather than a Petrosapian, which is the species name for Diamondhead, but since we've only seen one Crystalsapian, and we don't know how he got like that, it's possible that Chromastone is basically just an Ultimate Diamondhead. 

However, the main reason I see people supporting this theory is because the episode "The Secret of Chromastone" is a clusterf*ck of a story. 

However, the writers of the story have never really said one way or the other if it is or isn't (as far as I know). As a result, the theory is kind of just a debate between the fans. 

Personally, kind of like the idea that Crystalsapians are a genetic relative to Petrosapians, but I'm not sure if I particularly like the idea of one being an evolution of the other. It kind of just raised to many questions as to why they aren't all one or the other. 

But what are your guys's opinions?