Season 1, Episode 1b.0

And here is part two. Enjoy!

Gwen, Grandpa Max and I were driving out of the campgrounds, before the radio came on and said that a giant robot was attacking the main camp-site. I quickly glanced to Grandpa, and saw worry plastered all over his face. 

"Grandpa, maybe I can help save those people?" I asked. 

He looked at me hesitantly. "I don't know, Ben, it seems way to dangerous to me. I'd rather not put you or Gwen in danger." 

"But two robots attacked us earlier in the woods. This big robot might be the thing that sent them, and it'll be looking for me anyways. Maybe if I show up, I can prevent it from hurting others!" 

Gwen looked between the two of us for a moment before looking back to Grandpa Max herself. "I agree with Ben. We can't just sit around and do nothing." 

Grandpa looked between the two of us before sighing. "Fine, me and Gwen will get the civilians out while you fight the robot. But be careful!" 

"Yes! You can count on me!" I exclaimed happily. And I genuinely was. I wanted to try out another alien, and the watch was close to recharging. 

Soon, we arrived at the trailer park, and saw the three-story tall robot destroying everything in sight, firing massive lasers from a third-eye looking lens in it's face. Hearing the watch reset, I quickly fired up the watch and slammed back down on it again, hoping for Diamondhead, since that was how Ben beat the robot in the main story. Instead, though, I got... 

 the Tetramand form

... the Tetramand form. Four Arms. 

Welp, guess I'll have to make this work. 

Immediately, as before, all the information about the alien I was flooded into my brain: enhanced condition compared to peak humans, a natural master of wrestling, sonic claps, shockwave generation, earthquake manipulation, wall climbing, sharper teeth, and - oh yeah - a SECOND SET OF ARMS! It also seems that the omnitrix gave me armor on my top set of arms and most of my body, along with reinforced bracers on my hands to increase the power of my strikes and shockwaves... let's see if I can't break this thing apart. 

I immediately rushed forwards into battle, leaping off of a tree to crash directly into the face of the robot and destroyed its laser-shooting device. That's one less weapon it can use against me and the civilians. Then, I climbed to one of the arms and ripped it off cleanly. I then leapt up into the air and used the arm to smash the head of the hunk of metal straight down into the rest of its body, sending it falling through the robot and clattering on the ground. The robot then exploded and sent my flying back over the rust bucket and crashing into the woods.  

As I got out of the crater, I slowly walked back towards the trailer park, trying to run the rest of my time down so that I wouldn't show up as a giant or the flash of the omnitrix wouldn't give away my position. 

Eventually, I remembered that I could hit the face plate again to transform back, and leapt towards the Rust Bucket, landing on the opposite side of it from everything else and hitting the button to turn human. I then walked around the RV and saw that the people were leaving, and Gwen and Max were getting ready to go look for me. I quickly walked over to them and gave them both a hug. 

"Are you too alright? Did you get hurt?" I quickly asked. 

Gwen smiled and slightly blushed as I asked this, before hugging me back. "We're fine, dweeb. You're the one who got blasted away by an explosion, so are you okay?" 

I smiled back. "Yeah, Four-Arms is way more durable than Ben." 

Max chuckled. "Why Four-Arms?" 

I raised an eyebrow. "Uh, cause Tetramands have two sets of arms, duh. Would you have rather I called him red-face or four-eyes?" 

Gwen laughed. "Alright, Ben, we get it. Come on, let's get back on the road! 

I nodded, and the three of us climbed back into the Rust Bucket as Max began to drive away. 

A couple ours later, we stopped for gas, and I quickly flipped up the omnitrix to try out another alien I intended to make a mainstay: his Kineceleran form, XLR8. 

Immediately, I received the information on the species abilities, as well as noticed the new combat features, mostly being an extra set of armor with two blade-like spikes on the spine, along with arm-guards and reinforced knee-pads

Immediately, I received the information on the species abilities, as well as noticed the new combat features, mostly being an extra set of armor with two blade-like spikes on the spine, along with arm-guards and reinforced knee-pads. Looks like the Omnitrix is prioritizing durability over anything else, that'll help me prevent damage. But enough of that, it's time to run! 

I quickly ran all the way back to bellwood and decided to be petty by grabbing Sandra out of her bed while she was still asleep and laying her on the roof. Then I ran to where Cash, TJ, and Jamie were and snagged them, before duct-taping them to the flag-pole of the school. I then quickly ran back to the rust bucket before running around in a circle in the woods to form a giant tornado to test that power out, as well as practicing multiple kicks, claw-jabs, and ram-attacks on the trees, shredding through them fairly quickly. Eventually, I realized I was running out of time, and sped back to the rust-bucket before running inside to transform back. I then poked my head out the window and watched as Gwen gave me a strange look. 

"What alien was that?" She asked in a flat tone. 

"I'm calling him XLR8," I said. 

"Why?" 

"Because he's so fast that it feels like time stops around him." 

Gwen went to say something, but stopped and sighed. "You could've at least shown me them first." 

I nodded. "I'll be sure to do that next time." 

Gwen smiled at me and we climbed back into our seats as Grandpa Max finished filling up the gas tank and paid, before climbing back inside and driving us off to the next location for our field trip. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. SAYONARA~

Oh, and here's a picture of Ben: