!Thor imagines!

- Since he is a warrior and a pretty good fighter it's quite hard to find the right time to tell him but by, the right time you tell him prepare to be watched for 24 hours straight.

-He would smile as he thought of Y/n holding his baby

- if they are in bed thor would touch y/n's stomach to feel the baby.

- When some of the people that knew thor like Odin he would be happy for them and excited to see his grandchild Loki on the other hand, He would like to touch the baby at any time but as thor would not allow him.

-thor who does not know how to take care of a child, he would ask you daily, but not show any worry as you kept your eye on him to notice how he acts.

-Thor would always take care of you make sure you eat/drink the right things and help you out make sure your health is fine to the point where he feels to overprotective(trust me it would be a good thing.)

You and thor are walking down the hallway with Thor by your side just the two of you. You try your best to walk carefully as the floor is quite slippery. But of course since luck isn't on your side at all the floor makes you slip as you almost fall back.

" damn it" you thought as you protect your stomach/baby.

Before your head is about to crash into the floor Thor Immediately was at your side and caught you in a instant and started carrying you bridal style. " O-oh thank you t-thor but you may put me down now."

"since its just us alone" He boldly said " why would I put you down again I don't want you to get hurt or fall again."

Those words that fell from his mouth made you suprised , in a few seconds you laugh " Its nice to hear romantic flatter from you Thor."

- Sometimes Thor has negative thoughts about being a father for the first time like the thoughts of the child being dissapointed because he doesn't have family time with his father who is always at war and rarely home. Or where hes to strict to the point the child doesn't like him.

" I believe that you will be a great father Thor so stop with your concern everything will be fine"

" I guess so.." He sighed He knew that being a father would be challenging even being a warrior means that he will sacrifice his life so you and your kid could live. ( I would cry if that happened)