!Loki x Valkyrie reader fluff!

- I am guessing that Loki's first interaction with you would probaly tell a joke or pull a prank on you to show that he is interested in you.

- You wouldn't get it at first on why he pranks you and why his sudden interest in you and you just assume its his usual routine, which is why you always try to avoid him and his pranks.

-At first Loki will tease you the more and more you avoid him although he can't blame you for it.

-But,slowly he will get more and more frustrated at the fact you always keep your distance from him.

-He wouldn't or want to fall in love with you he would only follow you around because you have something that interests him..

He turned himself into a Raven and followed you into the garden as he sees you making flower crowns while humming a lullaby. ah Yes,  a lovely one that makes him come to you.

You found a bird sitting besides you while you are still humming, your actually proud of your singing ability that made a bird come, plus you love animals. " Hello little raven, what brings you here?" You soothe its head as the raven seems calmed by your touch.

" Relaxing huh? I got a flower crown for you would you like to try it?" You put it on him as it doesn't fit but deep down, Loki actually feels his heart beating its actually hard to make eye contact with you as bush crept his face, if there's one work that he can use to describe you is that your kind.. to kind to anyone or anything..

You giggle that it doesn't fit the bird and it looks kind of funny but your not sure if it likes it or not "uhm do you like it I mean its okay if you don't.." Your about to take the flower off its neck but the bird/Loki backs away as if telling her he wants to keep it.

" O-oh I'm guessing you want to keep it." The raven came closer as if it understands your words, you found the raven really cute and amazed on how someone trained the bird to understand words.

You show the raven the other flower crowns that you made " Look, I made some flower crowns for my sisters." Then you show the raven the other flower crown you made " This one is special, I want to give it to brother heracles.

suddenly the raven turned into Loki with a red angry face " Don't give it to him!"

"Loki? all this time you disguise yourself as a raven?" You look at him with a confused look.

' Yes i did! why are you giving this to Heracles?!"

I can give it to anyone that I want, I still don't understand how you even still follow me around, what's  your motive?"

Motive? I... my motive..." Loki just lost the sentence, he clearly doesn't know why he' even do this... did he seriously fall for you?"Then, can you please leave me alone? At least try do other things beside prank." You leave him alone in the garden with your head shaking in dissapointment

Loki just sat down again, too rethink of what he has done just now, "I'm such an idiot." He still has a  small blush on his cheek as he close his mouth in embarrassment.

Ever since that, Loki keep seeing you hanging out with Heracles, and it make him jealous. What is it about Heracles that you like? What can Loki do to make you talk to him? How... can he make her love him?Loki is always surprising you and make funny jokes and harmless prank, even spending most of his time with you. It seem he has fallen too deep.Although, you also begin to acknowledge his present, you talk with him whenever you have time. You find Loki to be a funny guy and doesn't avoid him any longer.Then he slowly start to flirt with you, out of nowhere, there's always a gift and a note says it's from Loki. You accept it as you can finally see his good side. You slowly feel comfort whenever he's around with you, and since Loki always flirt. You flirt back to him, thought that this is a way for Loki to interact with closest one. Loki is actually happy seeing you flirt to him, but dream crash when he realize when it's just playful flirt.The Day has passed by, you realize he's been getting a bit close to you: he would  always hug you from behind to surprise you, always glance at you if he's far from you, and  he even fell sleep on your shoulder.
You try to to remember the memories you have with him, from the day you first met him until now, you suddenly recognize every pattern and small detail. Wait, did he have a crush on you? You suddenly blush from that thought.
Because of your own thought, you suddenly have hard time looking at him whenever he's around you, you become nervous so easily and blush. (which Loki finds it cute seeing you blush)
"Sister Brunhilde." You approach to her. " Yeah Y/n?"

Umm, can you please not  tell anyone about this." Brunhilde can see your face is red from nervousness, then something click on her mind. 

" I see, You have a crush on someone am i right?"

Your face become redder as you mutter a yes. Brunhilde giggle and state, "If you're too nervous to tell me who it is, then you can always tell me anytime."

" O-Okay."

Although, without knowing, Loki  had eavesdrop on your conversation with Brunhilde — he was  surprise at what you said. "Crush? On who?" Loki suddenly become nervous too.

Because of this, Loki somehow became nicer to you, but your eyes always avoid his. (which made him a bit upset) You realize he slowly stay by your side too— almost everyday, And even show affectionate.You and Loki somehow stay like this until..."Heracles, I've already baked  your favorite sweet though, I hope you like it." "Thanks Y/n, I bet that your dessert taste great, it's not the first time I have tried  it." 

Haha, you're right." You and him share a laugh that it somehow feel painful to Loki, because you share laugh with Heracles, and he wish he can be in Heracles's place — him being jealous  is really obvious

"By the way, who is that sweet for?" Ask Heracles, pointing out one more box of sweets."It's for you-know-who, right?" Heracles remember the confession you talked about with him, "Oh, haha, don't be nervous, maybe your crush might like it Y/n, give it a go."

"Yeah, of course I can do it... I hope he likes it." You suddenly become nervous as Heracles try to bring your confident. This is it, Loki can finally find  out who  your crush is , but what if it wasn't him? Who will it be? Can he... probably handle the pain of seeing you with another man?

No, he wants to be the one at  your side, he would like to be the one that make you laughs and be happy, even give you love and affection. Guess he'll finally confess  too you now before it's too late.You're searching for someone, and it's been a few minutes you're searching for him. Suddenly, someone hugged  you from behind and it's Loki who smiled  at you, "Surprise!"You give him no reaction beside laugh, you get used to this which is why you're not surprised. "Why aren't you surprised? You're suppose to be surprised." 

Can't you just find another way to surprise me? This is a boring way to surprise someone.""Well, I have something to say to you that will make you surprised." Loki comes close to you as he whispers in your ear, "I love you, and I want to be by  your side forever." This is nothing but feels like gambling to Loki, reject or not, at least he had  let it out from his chest after holding for so long. But, he's just acting cool with his usual smile in front of you, however your reaction are polar opposite of him. Your face has become tomato, avoid his eyes as you try to process everything. Loki just laughed as he teased  you while pinching  your cheek, "Your face is like a tomato, what a funny face." Then, Y/n handed him the box of sweets, "I'm glad you said it first, this will make my confession easy to say." Confession? Loki sees the gift you handed him, but isn't that the gift that you said it's for your crush- He is her crush!Loki suddenly spun  you around in happiness, "Hey, put me down!" You're still blushing, the amount of sweetness today sure is something you didn't expect."Not until you said those three words~" "I love you too, Loki!"-The end- ( god my fingers hurt feel free to request something)