!Jack the ripper imagines!

-*cough for someone whos a serial killer cough*  It's actually a bit complicated to spend time with him, but of course he doesn't wanna make you upset , so he will do anything it takes to make you happy besides *cough finding the right victim to kill cough*

-He would tell you that he can only hang out at daylight, but he always can't because of "work" at day and night as well.

-He's actually happy when you involve him in activities, well depending on what they are. If its something like drinking tea, reading, or dancing, then hes an expert and will gladly do it with you.

- But if its something adventurous or crowded like hiking or going to a festival, he would still do it, just feel awkward that a killer is lurking in the crowd and the police haven't noticed. He might not get used to crowded places but since your happy, why not?

His favorite moment with you will be when you both are on a hill having some walking time , then you spot a lot of flowers, you're gathering up some of them to make a flower crown.
Wind gently blow's  your hair as you look up to the sunset, it's a pleasant sight to see. 

"Jack! Come here, let's make flower crown together." You enthusiastically wave at him, although he didn't listen to you and only pay attention at your figure surround by the flowers with sunset behind you, you are gorgeous.

" jack!"

He had come back to reality and immediately approached you in the field, " sorry my lady, I've been spacing out." He apologized

" Thats alright, here." You tuck a flower behind his ear as he didn't expect this, you find him cute when he looks nervous. " I knew you would look good with a flower!"

'Really?" He continued " I think you would look better with a flower My lady."