~cant help falling in love with you~ Thor x Non binary reader fluff!

Summary: Imagine Thor finds his soon to be wife/husband playing piano while singing ! 

¨wise men say, Only fools rush in,¨

That beautiful voice that Thor knows as he peaks through the door. Turns out it was just you playing piano while singing.

¨But I can help, Falling in love with you~¨

Those sentences somehow warm his heart. He adores hearing his wife/husband singing happily--- Opening the door quietly to not disturb you he¨ll listen to you while closing his eyes--- its relaxing, He¨ll let his guard down and relax it sounds like you almost love this song with passion.

¨ For I cant help falling In love with you~¨

You have finished singing, as  the sound of piano slowly fading away. The song helps you feel at ease, it's pretty fun you know. 

You stretch your arm because it's tiring, as  you're about to do other things you turn around to meet Thor who is  just standing there the whole time, eyes widen as his mouth open; stuck between wanting to ask or scream in surprise.

"I- um... how- how long have you stand there, Thor?" You stand sturdy like a branch, embarrassed  that he/she got caught as  blush crept on their  cheek.

( Hope this is good so far!)

"Long enough, I guess." He approached  you, not sure how he want to praise you, all he did is just give you a head pat. You raise your eyebrow in confusion, "Eh? what was that for?

¨Please sing more¨

Well, you didn't expect that coming from a stoic guy like him — but you understand what he meant by those three words. "O- oh sure, if that's what you want, come sit down it's tiring to just standing up."  

You and him sit down ¨so what song do you want me to play?¨

Thor does not know any songs ,Nor has he heard any, Let alone he does not know the song you just sang.¨ The song that you just played now, can you sing that?¨

¨ Oh that one! The songs called, Cant help falling in love with you¨

And so you started to play the piano again, you started singing the song as Thor closed his eyes to relax.

¨ Shall I stay, would it be a sin?¨

The melody, your voice, the piano He uses his hand to tap--Following the beat.

¨ If i cant help falling in love with you¨

As you continue to sing,  you heard a low hum from Thor — he's following the melody. Your heart skipped  a beat when he hummed , indeed is deep, but its calming and smooth. Making it look like both of you are singing together.

¨ Take my hand, Take my whole life too¨

You're almost finished, but however, Thor's hum became small as if it's slowly fading  away.

¨For I can help, falling In love with you..¨

You finally finish singing the last sentence of the lyric twice, piano once again began  to fade, you have finished singing this song, but you didn't really get to hear Thor's humming.

You turn around as you  gaze at Thor who turns out to be asleep, although you didn't wanna  get smashed by Thor's body, so you quickly yet gently hold him close to you as you sooth his back. 

You can help but like to sees Thors cute face while sleeping.