Tsundere poseidon x fem reader!

Note: Poseidon is not gonna be made/ used for more chapters of this book as im trying to get Adam and some others in.

Heimdall grabbed his megaphone and started announcing the next fight.

"THE NEXT FIGHT IS ZEUS¨S BROTHER POSEIDON!! FOR THE HUMANS WILL BE Y/N SHE WILL BE GOING AGAINST POSEIDON!!¨

Their was gasps from the crowd as people started whispering, covering their mouths.. one person spoke:¨ How would a human go against the king of the sea!!!¨  People continued whispering..

( Time skip Poseidon already was waiting)

As Poseidon finished his making his way to the arena he stopped walking as he waited for  the person he was going against. You made your way towards the arena as your feet tapped against the cold floor. Y/N looked at her opponent she studied him closely ¨ He looks pretty strong..¨ You thought as you stopped walking.

Poseidon looked at you closely examining you with his stone cold face.. ¨ she looks interesting for a human... What am i thinking im a god shes a human...¨ He thought..

Heimdall put his megaphone to his mouth and said,¨ LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!¨

( Time skip 14 minutes after the fight)

As you were clearly wounded you wobbled up ¨ I wont die here not today not ever!"You yelled Poseidon looked at you as he wiped the blood off his face and lifted his hair up.. ¨Tch.. Your quite interesting for a human..¨

He looked at his trident then at you.. ¨ should.. I really fight her...¨ Poseidon thought as he continued looking at his trident..

( Im sorry if im failing I have never done a tsundere before-)

¨ Are you gonna continue fighting?! " You looked at him ¨ I dont have patience you know- Uh Poseidon?¨ You noticed he was focused to much on his trident, You knew it would be best so you stayed a bit far back.

You tapped your foot against the floor as you looked at him then Heimdall, ¨ Well?¨ You glared at Heimdall ¨ U-uh I am not quite sure of what hes doing Miss.¨ You stopped glaring at him and nodded your head..

Poseidon sighed and put his trident on his back and looked at you.. ¨ What are you doing Poseidon get your trident out!¨ You said looking back at him

¨ Tch..¨ Was the only thing you heard from him You crossed your arms waiting for him to fight or it would be you to attack him. You saw Poseidon shake his head ¨ I forfeit... The match...¨ Their were gasps from the crowd The gods looked at him with confusion, ¨ How can he forfeit ! its a battle to the death!¨ People started yelling as Poseidons face kept calm..

Heimdall held his megaphone to his mouth ¨ The one and only Poseidon has forfeit the match!¨

Y/N gasped at what just happened ¨ B-but you can not forfeit the match!¨ Poseidon smiled a little ¨ I just did..¨ Poseidon turned around and started leaving ¨ H-hey wait!¨ You followed him out the arena..

One you both got out from view.. 

¨ Why did you forfeit the match!¨ Y/N looked at him ¨ I couldnt possibly hurt a cute girl could I?"He put a hand to his chest You scoffed ¨ Okay then-..¨ Before you could say something else he picked you up..

¨ W-what are you doing!¨ He looked at you ¨  Carrying you is that a problem my sea queen..¨  You blushed a bit

¨ Fine then¨ He started walking back to his home with you in his arms..

IM SORRY IF ITS BAD-