!Buddha x reader!

It's summer today, and Buddha is  wondering how you can wear a sweater on  hot days, "Hey, isn't today too hot for you to wear a  sweater?"

"oh- well I'm actually okay wearing this in the summer" You said as Buddha  gave you an ice cream cone.

"Then have some ice cream, you're totally melting right now." You chuckle and appreciate the ice cream. Deep down, Buddha is curious why you've been covering your collarbone area this past few months.  

It's already been  five months since  you both started dating, It actually doesn't bother him at first. But as  time passes by, he'll feel bothered with it — as if there's something she's hiding  from him. But he'll just respect your privacy and wait for you to tell him.

Until one day...

You've finally decide to tell him, you know that he's been curious on why you've been hiding you collarbone area, and it's not like you plan to hide it forever. "Buddha, there's something I wanna show you?"

" let me guess, is it something about your collarbone?"

"wha-how did you know.. never mind... I planned to tell you but i could never figure out the right time since your kind of busy and i didn't want you to worry.. i I promise you I'm fine.. Now how i got this was because of my fight but i survived.." 

You thought you would see him worry or have a sad face but no...This reaction was diffirent from his other ones.. His face was red with anger as his face became serious.. You realize you shouldn't have told him.. "who did this to you!"

"Buddha, I'm fine now you don't need to worry at all." You hug him as you tried to calm him down.

" I'm just glad your okay.." He mumbled his forehead touching it gave you a bit of a warm feeling that he was calmed down.. " But seriously who did this to you They deserve to get there ass beat.."

"Don't worry.. I already kicked their ass.."

The end-