Yandere buddha x reader hc

tw!: stalking, delusion, dacriphyllia 

-He's literally obsessed with you and sometimes clingy

- he wants you to be obsessed with him just like how he is to you. If you were to be clingy to him, he would love you even more. 

-wants to know everything that there is to know about you. 

-he follows you no matter where you go, he might not do it if tons and tons of people are around but he knows what to do.

-¨awe my dear~¨ he laughs, ¨don't look at me like that..! I'll do something to you if you do my dear~!!¨

- He likes deluding himself into thinking you love him even if it's not true. 

- He would call you my dear, my love, and little mouse or my goddess.

-He loves you a lot and would do anything and by anything, he would kill anyone for you god, mortal, your family, and friends.

- He gets jealous easy 

- He would always grab your chin with his hand if you weren't looking at him when he was talking to you. If you would cry when he did this cause he would grab your face hard it would make him giggle and tell you that you look adorable while crying. 

¨awe my love is crying don't you love me~? I know you do!¨ He would press his body against yours the warmth from his body going to yours. ¨come on Y/n tell me you love me~ and this will all be over!¨his body would grind against yours as his hands tighten against your arms pinching them to the wall while you sobbed and would beg for him to let you go. 

He frowned tightening his grip on your arms and glared at you. ¨My goddess~ why would you want to go? I love you so much~¨

Safe to say even if you escaped he would always find you.