NOT A CHAPTER, UPDATE TO KNOW I'M ALIVE.

okay, yes, I am alive. 

 I'M REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY STORIES IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE HAD A LOT OF SCHOOLWORK RECENTLY AND I KNOW THAT'S NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BUT THERE IS SERIOUSLY SO MUCH NOW AND MY LAPTOP BROKE AND I'M USING MY GRANDMA'S RIGHT NOW SO I NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO COMPUTERS BUT I HAVE MY IPOD BUT IT'S REALLY REALLY SUCKY TO WRITE STORIES OFF OF THE APP SO I WAS TRYING TO WAIT UNTIL I GOT SOME SORT OF COMPUTER THINGY. 

I'm sorry! :( BUT I'm hoping to get this laptop fixed soon or a new one or something so let's all just hope (or pray if you do that) that this one will be fixed or i can get a new one! but I'll try to write on my ipod and just save it in my notes so i can write over time and then just copy & paste it in the app so it's not as sucky..? but i wanted to add music to some chapters i don't know how to do that on the app and it just takes way longer & i have no dedication to anything or motivation because i suck and yeah blah blah so i'll try but i would rather wait, BUT I'LL TRY FOR YOU GUYS!

oh but yeah i have no idea where I'm going with TWIUBYBTM so I probably won't update that one in a while

BUT ANYWAY, DO YOU SEE THIS COVER!?? GaveYouTheHorizon made it and IM SO HAPPY. I finally have a cover & i like it for this story & YAY.

but so yeah, I'l try to update more.

...but does anyone REALLY try when they say that?

no.

:D

but for real this time, I have been gone for too long. so I'm gonna write some of the next chapter if i had time after my homework!