(Chapter 9) I'm coming back from the dead.

~~DID YOU MISSS ME!? I MISSED THIS STORY! IM SO SO SO SO HAPPY TO BE WRITING IT AGAIN, but my laptop is still being tempormental so it might go back to being on hold if it stops working again:/ but A NEW CHAPTER WITH A NEW CHARACTER! you can all thank Story_Teller_oxox for anything awesome that happens in this story from now on because she created the character Rose and inspired everything having to do with her!~~

GERARD'S POV (I know, OMG..)

I can't believe it. Rose is Alice's sister.

 Rose was Frank's old "girlfriend". She was just another human that Frank was going to kill, but when he tried seducing Rose, Rose had called her parents to pick her up from our cabin when it was late. Frank had to keep up the whole "boyfriend" act until he could think of a plan where he would be able to get rid of Rose without people suspecting it was him, so he told Rose he loved her and convinced her to move with him to a town in Alaska. Rose told her parents about it and Frank made sure they got into a big fight and that Rose's parents would disown her for leaving with her boyfriend to Alaska, and since they were so far apart, her parents would never know if she died. Well, Frank left to Alaska with her and he "killed" her, leaving her in that hole he puts all of his victims in. She was on the news the other day reporting her sister's death and said that she lives in Alaska and was visiting her sister since she hasn't seen her in a long time because of a fight she got into with her parents resulting in the disowning. She probably just stayed in Alaska after she woke up in the hole, considering her parents disowned her and would never believe she was a vampire. If I can get to Rose, I can tell her about what happened and surely she'll believe me once I tell her about how Frank's romantic bond, Melody, lives near the hole and he's probably called her by now, like always, and that she'll have Alice. If Rose comes with me, I have a better chance of finding Alice before Melody meets with Frank and Frank kills Alice like he does with all of the victims that survive and I'll have more people on my side if a fight's necessary.

I didn't bother watching the rest of the newscast, I needed to get to the news station before Rose left.

I jumped up out of my seat and threw my jacket over me, running out of Belleville Burgers as fast as I could. Thankfully, this town was small and everything was close by, so I got to the news station by running in 3 minutes.

I burst through the doors and ran straight to the area in the back that was lit up by huge lights. I saw Rose still sitting in the seat on the stage next to the news anchor. When I slammed the doors behind me and started running loudly towards her, everyone turned their heads to stare at what was causing such a commotion. Rose was in the middle of saying something and her head turned last, not as panicked, but when she saw me her mouth dropped open. 

"I, I have to go.." she muttered before getting up out of her chair and running past me. I didn't want to cause more of a scene than I already had, so I looked around at the staff and apologized, saying it was the wrong building. 

After I heard the doors slam shut, I turned around and quickly walked towards the front doors of the building.

I threw them open and turned my head left and right before I saw Rose running down the sidewalk towards the cemetery. I took off running after her, but she was much more powerful than me. 

She stopped once she got to a certain grave at the cemetery and collapse onto it. This was the same grave Alice was standing by when I saw her for the first time.

I slowly walked up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and her makeup all over the place. I'm not surprised that she'd be crying even though she has nothing to fear now that she's a vampire, I probably bring up many bad memories of Frank, since the only time she ever saw me was at the cabin.

Surprisingly, she jumped up and threw her arms around me, squeezing me tightly. I rubbed the back of her head soothingly while she sobbed into my ear. I pushed the hair away from her right ear, and in an attempt to bring some hope to her, I whispered into it, "I know where your sister is."