(Chapter 3) You get a lifetime.

Alice's POV

I need to find some way out of this hole. Where even am I? Are all these bodies other victim's of Franks? Oh God, I'm gonna be si- oh my God. I just realized that soon i'll have to do all of this, too. I'm going to have to take innocent people's lives. Can't there be some other way? And how do I even do it..?

Wow, I'm probably gonna end up starving to death within two days.

Well, wait. Didn't Frank say he didn't have blood in a long time? So how long can I go without blood? Ugh, so many questions...maybe I should try and read up on it, though I doubt the library will have legit books on vampires.

The intense smell snapped me out of my thoughts, it now seemed to be growing stronger. I really need to get out of here.

I looked up and saw some branches sticking out of the ground, maybe tree roots, but they were a little out of my reach. Maybe I'd be able to reach them if I had a little boost..

I looked around and realized there was only one way I was getting out of here. I don't even know if it's worth it..

After a few minutes of thinking, I finally decided I'd just have to make this quick. I'm already going to Hell, it doesn't matter what I do anymore.

I grabbed an arm of one of the somewhat decomposed girls and dragged her in front of a spot underneath the tree root. I guess I get more strength, too, because that wasn't hard at all...or dead things are easier to pull, I wouldn't know. I guess now I'll be learning these sort of things..

I looked back behind me and saw there were only two other girls that looked like they still had bodies. Hopefully, I only need one more to reach the branch, I'm trying to avoid stepping on as many corpses as I can.

I dragged one of the other two girls' arms until she was next to the girl placed under the branch. I bent over and picked her up, keeping her as far away from me as possible, and placed her on top of the other girl. I looked up and saw that I'd probably be able to reach the branch and haul myself out of here with the help of my...homemade step stool.

I can't believe I'm actually going through with this.

Slowly and lightly, I stepped onto the second girl's chest and lifted myself upward. I quickly grasped the branch with both hands and shifted my feet, placing one before the other on the sides of the hole. I tightened my grip on the branch and hoisted myself upward, grabbing the Earth above the hole with one hand firmly. I then let go and quickly grabbed the ground closest to my freehand. 

I pushed up and swung my feet upwards, landing on the ground. I got up and brushed myself off, then turned around to peer down into the hole.

All of those poor, innocent girls, left there with no escape, to die. People probably searched for them for weeks, maybe even months. They don't even get a proper burial, just left in a hole somewhere in the middle of nowhere to rot.

These thoughts made me want to puke, I couldn't stand looking at the corpses any longer. I decided I would try and make it up to the dead girls I stepped on, and pushed loads of dirt and leaves down into the hole. The hole only filled about 2 and a half feet up, but it was just enough to cover the bodies.

I turned around and stared at the forest. It didn't really look like the one I was in last time I was...alive. This forest was much denser, and filled with a variety of trees., compared to the last one filled with mostly maples.

Well, I guess I should just start walking and try to find an open road? There's not much more I could do, except wait here and die. Well....yeah, I'll go with option one.

I started walking and went back to all my thoughts from earlier. I decided that if I ever did find my way back into society, I'd try and look up vampires at the local library so I can at least have SOME sort of idea on how to live. 

Then I'd need to find Frank. I WILL avenge myself. I don't care if it takes me 20 years, I've got a lifetime...

and after all, my lifetime's way longer than a human's.

~~SOO, can anyone guess what the next chapter's name is gonna be!? hehe, have you noticed the..."pattern"...that I've been using? (; Well, if I keep this "pattern" up, as the story progresses, the chapter names might not have to do with the chapter. Oh well, it'll be cool.(: & also, that doesn't mean the same amount of lines in that song will be the same amount of chapters I post. There could be more or less. I'd just go to giving them new names.~~