(Chapter 4) Do you remember that day when we met?

~~so....guys, wanna comment or something? I'm getting pretty lonely:/ WELL, comment, vote, fan, do whatever you want! but tell me how you like it so far, is there anything I should change? something you like in particular? ANY IDEAS? just comment what you want!~~

EDIT:OOOOHHH, I FOUND A SONG THAT GOES SUPER GREAT AND CREEPILY WITH THE FLASHBACK AND YOU MUST CLICK THE START BUTTON ON THE VIDEO THAT WILL BE IN THE MULTIMEDIA SECTION WHEN IT SAYS TO START THE MUSIC AD THEN END IT WHEN IT SAYS TO, OKAY? OKAY.~~

Alice's POV

I kept thinking about the day I met Gerard. I wouldn't have been in this mess right now, if only I stayed away from that cemetery. Why was I even there that late? No one goes to a cemetery at that time of the night...well, except vampires, obviously...and me...

But then again, I wouldn't have met Gerard. So would it really be worth it?

Ugh, I'm so confused. Why do I have such strong feelings towards him!? And ever since I've started my "new life", they've been growing stronger and stronger.

Thinking back, I've loved him since I first saw him. I just didn't realize that was the feeling that was making me trust this complete stranger staring at me from across the cemetery at 1 am enough to make me walk over to him.

~~flashback begins~~ (start the song!)

I've been sitting here in front of my father's grave for over 2 hours now, and I just realized how late it was. I stood up and was about to turn around to head home, when I felt like I was being watched. 

I'm a bit of a paranoid person, so whenever I get feelings like this, I don't brush them off that easily...

I turned around and scanned the graves, until my eyes landed on one with a dark figure standing next to it. The moonlight hit the man full on, and I could see that his eyes were locked with mine.

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I started walking towards him, keeping eye contact the whole way.

I stopped two feet next to the man, studying his beautiful features for a good two minutes. He had elegant hazel eyes, and his long, raven hair contrasted his pale face perfectly.

I looked down at his pale, skinny lips, and they stretched into a devious smile. His teeth were perfect; all of the were straight and white, except for two of his upper teeth. His incisors were elongated and pointed, sharper than the average humans. He looked sort of like a...a vampire?

My eyes widened with fear at the thought. I know, there's no way he could be a vampire, right? I'm just being paranoid, aren't I? 

His face looked amused, like he could tell what I was thinking. I put on a pleading look, hoping he would be able to read my eyes and answer my questions. He just broke out into a gorgeous laughter, and when he opened his mouth, his incisors gleamed in the moonlight, growing a little longer.

He looked back at me and his smile seemed to have shrunk down into one of pity. He slowly nodded his head, put his lips to my ear, and whispered, "I am one."

~~flashback ends~~ (stop the song)

I didn't know why I trusted that stranger so much as to walk over to him, but now I do. It was love at first sight. But why? I never believe in love at first sight, the whole thing just sounds ridiculous. I mean, how can you fall in love with someone just based on their looks, not knowing anything about them? But look at me now, head over heels for a man I don't even know that much about and have only spent a day with.

I looked up for the first time since I've started walking and saw the an opening between the trees about 20 yards away. It looked like there was a road in front of the opening.

Excited to have found a road, I ran towards the opening in the trees, making it there in 5 seconds. Woah, I haven't even drank blood yet, I guess it's not a surprise that I survived the transformation. I must be more powerful than I thought...

EDIT: DID YOU LIKE THE SONG? DID IT CREEP YOU OUT!? it creeped me out, BUT I LIKE IT. the song is the instrumental for the song "Scissorhands" by Motionless In White. I DON'T OWN THE SONG OR AM SELLING IT OR ANY OF THAT SHIT.