Ch. 4 Trying New Things

Alice tortured James the entire evening.

Her main entree was a big bowl of spaghetti, with plenty of bread and red sauce. She very seductively ate the spaghetti, slurping the noodles slowly, commenting on how all those carbs are going to make her so bloated, with a smile. After she finished, she leaned back in her chair, took a deep breath, and rubbed her belly, which was tightly pressing against her black dress, pushing against the bottom of the table. James' excitement grew, as the waitress asked for the couple's next step, whether that be dessert or the bill.

"Could we get the brownie sundae to go possibly?" belches Alice.

"Certainly!" the waitress replies.

"And make sure there's plenty for two people to share if you could please?" smiles Alice.

"Don't get any ideas though Jamesy, I don't intend to share"

- - -

James met Alice at her place. Alice lived in an apartment in north Brooklyn. It was nice place, with a living room, bedroom, full kitchen, and a balcony. Alice had it decorated with her many different plants, little trinkets, and various collections. Most the trinkets were different plastic figurines of various desserts and junk foods with cute faces on them.
Alice walked into the kitchen, took her jacket off, and slumped down into one of the kitchen chairs with the brownie sundae opened up in front of her on counter. "Hey James, could you come over here please?" James walks over from the living room, and sits down in the kitchen chair next to Alice. Alice hands James a fork. "I'm still so full from dinner, but a brownie sundae sounds sooo good." Alice grabs James' right wrist, which is holding the fork, and plunges it into the vanilla ice cream and thick brownie, which is still warm. The fork end is weighed down by how big piece of bite she scooped up. Alice's right hand tightens around James' wrist as she guides the glob of brownie sundae into her wide open mouth. Alice cleans the massive bite of brownie off the fork, and let's go of James' wrist as she begins to chew. Now with both hands free, she rubs her swollen belly, which seems ready to burst the seams of her tight black dress. James can feel his dick harden against his pants. He's left in disbelief and awe as he watches his former best friend, who has always loved food more than the average person, has now let that love of food take control of her. "More."
Alice grabs James' inner thigh, which prompts him to stab the fork into another big bite of brownie sundae, and shove it into her mouth. As Alice is chewing this bite, she grabs James' free hand, and directs it to her round belly. James starts to rub her down, and what we thought would be jiggly belly fat under that struggling satin was actually a very swollen gut. Alice was approaching her limits. "Surely you've got room for some more?" James asks. Alice smiles, and nods her head softly. James shoves another big bite of brownie sundae into Alice's expecting, gaping mouth. She's finished about half of the first brownie and a scoop of ice cream. She's has about a brownie and a half and three scoops of ice cream left. "I bet you could finish this first brownie sundae tonight, Alice." James encourages. "I was planning on finishing them both tonight." Alice responds. James cuts the rest of the first brownie sundae in half. As he was feeding Alice this bite, some of the ice cream had melted and spilled on her lips and chest. As James jumped up to grab a towel, Alice again grabbed James' wrist and made him sit down. Alice grabbed the last bit of the sundae with her bare hand, leaned her neck back over the backrest of the kitchen chair she was reclined back on, and hastily shoved it into her mouth. More ice cream spilled down her cheek and neck. James was rubbing her swollen belly as she was chewing her last bite. After she finished, Alice leaned forward and kissed James with her ice cream stained lips. As Alice backed away from the kiss, their lips got slightly stuck from the sticky ice cream. Alice looked at the last brownie sundae and giggled. "There's no way I'm finishing that tonight." As James closed up the box, Alice let out a deep belch. James put the leftovers in the fridge. Alice looked around at the mess she made during the stuffing. Her dress was stained with vanilla ice cream, and was starting to ride up and was bunching up under her belly and butt. "C'mon James, there's no way I'm going to be able to reach this zipper tonight, not after that feast." James followed Alice as she waddled into her bedroom. Her bedroom had more food related decor, some dirty dishes stacked up on the nightstand, and lots of clothes (assumed to be outgrown) thrown around the floor. James slowly unzipped her dress, and once he reached the bottom, Alice flipped the straps off and let the dress drop to the floor. Her large breasts were barely supported by a flimsy black spaghetti strap bra, and her black thong barely visible along the ends of her hips where her belly hasn't spilled over quite yet. James embraced Alice's swollen body, locked lips with hers, as her hands began to tear at his clothes. Once James had been undressed, he forcefully shoved Alice onto her bed. As she flopped onto her bed, her belly sloshed and shuddered as the bed absorbed the impact of her growing body. Alice winced at the feeling of her tight belly moving so much. That startled James, and he rushed to her side, spooning her behind and rubbing her belly. "Thanks James, I think I was really trying to make a statement about how I feel about my body image right now." James smiled. "It seems like you really find pleasure from eating until you're full." Now Alice smiles. "You have no idea! I noticed that whenever I eat a big meal, I feel stuffed, and that's when I'm horniest." James continues rubbing her belly. "I love food so much, and if it brings my body great pleasure, then why should I deny myself that?" Alice states. "That's when society brings up your health and the physical toll of gaining weight." James notes. "I say fuck it," Alice snaps, "I love this soft body, I love brownie sundaes so fucking much, and I'm going to eat how ever many I want." Alice climbs up on top of James, and positions herself so James' hard penis slides into Alice's wet vagina. Alice's swollen belly plops down onto James' lower stomach, covering his view to his crotch. James grabs her belly, as Alice begins to slowly move up and down.