1-A Caring House Husband

Another day of stressing Hero and Teacher duties, Midnight is drained from all these works piled up. Now, going back home with no energy left whatsoever.

"I'm home~." said Midnight, with a tired voice opening the door to her house.

"Welcome back." replied a certain green haired man.

The one who greeted Midnight was none other than her husband Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku has an easygoing personality with a seemingly permanently closed eyes and a carefree smile always patched on his face. He also sports his signature apron that he always wears where ever he goes to.

Midnight teared up as she then clung to Izuku .

"I'm so drained Izuku~."

"Poor girl, you must be tired from all that work." said Izuku, carrying Midnight like how a parent carries his child.

Izuku carried Nemuri to the bathroom and took off her mask.

"Take a bath first dear, dinner is almost ready." said Izuku as he gave Nemuri a quick peck on the forehead.

"Mmmkay~" blushed Nemuri.

Even though they had been married to almost two years already, she's still weak on these kinds of surprise attacks.

Nemuri then took her relaxing bath while Izuku finishes preparing them dinner.

After a while, Nemuri walked to the dining table fresh out from the bath only wearing an oversized shirt which by the way Izuku owns and sat her on her chair.

"To relieve your stress, here's tonight's dinner. Grilled Fatty Wild King Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Salad on the side."

Nemuri's eyes glittered up when seeing tonight's dinner

"I-Itadakimasu." said Nemuri, as she took her fork and plunged it right into the fatty salmon.

Her fork sunk in quite easily as the flakiness and fat of the salmon made her mouth water. She held the fork up on her mouth with salmon on it as she drooled while anticipating to taste it.

As soon as Nemuri put it in her mouth, she felt as if she was in the ocean dancing with the salmons.

'The fattiness of the salmon and the somewhat charred taste of the outer skin goes well together~!' thought Nemuri as she savored the taste in her mouth.

"So, how is it dear?" asked Izuku.

"It'sh sho ghud!" replied Nemuri with her mouth full as she helped herself on the dinner Izuku prepared.

"Well, glad to hear it." answered Izuku as he also began eating.

The two of them ate happily while chatting on some minor things like how was Nemuri's day or whatnot.

After they finished eating, Nemuri sat on the couch and turned the television on.

She also grabbed a beer on the fridge. When she closed the door of the fridge, Nemuri got startled when she saw Izuku on the side smiling at her darkly. "Eeekkk!!?"

"Drinking alcohol when you're stressed and tired is a no no dear. And besides, what did I say about drinking?~." said Izuku, smiling.

Nemuri is sweating prufosely as she forgot what she promised. She was only supposed to drink alcohol one to two times a week and today is already going to be her fourth time this week.

Nemuri didn't have a choice but to regrettably return the beers on the refrigerator. After she returned it, Izuku princess carried her and put her back to the couch.

"Wait here, I'll make something for you." said Izuku as he headed back to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Izuku came back with a cup of tea in his hands.

"You can drink this instead of beer." said Izuku, giving Nemuri a cup of Chamomile tea as he sat beside her.

Nemuri's face immediately squirmed as she took the cup of Chamomile tea.

"D-dear, you know I don't like tea especially bitter one's." voice out Nemuri reluctant to drink.

"Hhm? Did you say something dear~?" asked Izuku, giving Nemuri one of his seemingly innocent smile.

"N-nothing." stuttered Nemuri as she reluctantly took a sip.

The moment she tasted the tea, her surprised expression was written all over her face.

'W-what is this, is my tounge playing with me?'

Nemuri was surprised by how the Chamomile tea tasted in her mouth. Usually, everytime she tastes Chamomile tea, it's bitter and tasted bland as sh*t but not this one.

The Chamomile tea Izuku made however has a gentle note of apple aftertaste. What's more, there is also a mellow honey-like sweetness that rid of the usual bitter taste. It gave Nemuri a silky and soothing mouthfeel.

She closed her eyes and took sip by sip as she savored such delightful taste of a delicate floral herbal tea.

"This is so good Izu! How did you make this?" complimented Nemuri.

"Since you don't like bitter tastes in tea, I put a little bit of pure maple syrup to match your taste."

Nemuri then leaned her head down on Izuku's shoulder as soon as she finished drinking her tea.

"I'm really lucky to have you as my husband Izuku." said Nemuri, holding Izuku's hand.

"I'm also fortunate to have you as my wife." replied Izuku.

Now, the effects of the Chamomile tea began taking its effects as Nemuri is already feeling drowsy.

She then fell asleep on Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku carefully carried the sleeping Nemuri to their bedroom and placed her on the bed. Izuku then covered her with a blanket and gave her a kiss on the forehead in which Nemuri unconsciously smiled to.

"Goodnight dear, sleep tight." said Izuku as he turned off the lamp.