7-Saving Eri

For Nemuri, Izuku's crimson red eyes may seem like beautiful jades that entrance her everytime she sees it but for those who are oppressed by Izuku's intimidating gaze, it's a sign of death itself.

"Give me one reason to keep you alive?"

Overhaul felt shivers run down his spine when he saw Izuku's eyes staring directly at him. For the first time in his life, Overhaul felt so powerless that it made him weak on his knees.

"You're not going to answer me?" uttered Izuku.

Izuku held out his arm forward and opened his palm.

'W-what's happening to my body?!' though Overhaul as his whole body moved by itself as he flew towards Izuku with his neck getting grabbed by him.

Izuku pulled Overhaul towards him and gripped his neck tightly making it hard to breathe for the Villain.

As he struggled to breathe from Izuku's tight grasp, Overhaul still took this chance to grab Izuku's arm with both his hands for him to activate his Quirk.

"Pulling me to you is your biggest mistake! Now die for your arrogance!!" screamed Overhaul, activating his Quirk.

Izuku's arm began to slowly deform but he seemed unfazed by it. After a short while, Izuku's arm bagan returning to it's normal state which caused Overhaul to be confused as to why his Quirk didn't work.

'His arm should have already exploded by now! How can this be!?" thought Overhaul, still trying to force his Quirk on Izuku's arm but it's useless.

"You seem to have quite a hefty Quirk there. I can also do something similar to that." said Izuku, letting go of Overhaul's neck only to grab both his wrists in the process.

"W-what are you doing?!" exclaimed Overhaul, trying to release himself from Izuku's tight hold on his wrists but he won't even budge.

Izuku gripped Overhaul's wrists even tighter. After that, both Overhaul's hands got twisted numerous times up to his shoulders. The sound of bones cracking was heard and it sounds very painful.

"Aaarrrhgggaahh!!" Overhaul screams from the immense pain he is suffering right now.

Nemuri flinched from this as she could only imagine just how painful that experience was from hearing it. She then covered Eri's ears and eyes for her not to witness such a gruesome scene.

Overhaul's loud scream had managed to catch the attention of one Hero that's currently on patrol which is the current ranked 2nd Hero, Endeavor.

Endeavor landed on the scene and saw Izuku seemingly torturing Overhaul.

Being an asshole as he is, Endeavor attacked Izuku without even trying to assess the situation first. "Let go of him you Villain!!"

"W-wait Endeavor! That's my husband!" stated Nemuri, trying to stop Endeawhore's attack but it fell on deaf ears.

Endeavor launched himself towards Izuku with amazing speed using his flames and struck him with a fire powered punch.

The unconscious Overhaul slipped out of Izuku's grasp as he got hit by Endeavor's attack but Izuku didn't even got hurt in the slightest as he took Endeavor's punch and still remains unscathed.

Izuku got quite pissed off from this as he sent a powerful kick to the Endeavor's head plunging his head to the wall.

Izuku grabbed the stuck flame Hero's head and buried it into the wall again with great force causing Endeavor's whole face to bleed. That's still not enough as Izuku sent yet another kick at the back of Endeavors head plunging his head even deeper into the thick wall of the alleyway.

"You really shouldn't have done that." said Izuku to the passed out Endeavor, dusting his clothes of dust using his hands.

Izuku went back to check on Nemuri with his facial expression returned back to normal as his eyes were closed again.

"You really went overboard this time darling." said Nemuri, crossing her arms.

"You know I can't keep my cool whenever you're in danger." replied Izuku, ruffling on Nemuri's head which made her flustered.

"So, what's going to happen to Overhaul now?" asked Nemuri, composing herself.

"I'm just going to let the other's clean up this mess." replied Izuku.

"A-anyway, what are we going to do about Endeavor? I mean, you did beat the shit out of a Hero." explained Nemuri.

"It's his own fault for attacking a law abiding citizen." answered Izuku.

Izuku then crouched down once again to face Eri. "Who is this little girl again?"

Nemuri then told Izuku about Eri being part of a human trafficking done by the Eight Precepts of Death and her being abused and tortured.

"Is that so? That mean, this child don't have anywhere to go now." said Izuku.

"That's about right. We could drop her off to the hospital first and put her in the orphanage later." suggested Nemuri.

Eri then tucked on to Izuku's pants with her tiny hands. "C-can I please go with you mister. I p-promise I'll be a good girl."

Izuku's face then turned to a face full of bliss hearing Eri's cute stutters. Izuku surpsisingly has great compatibility with children as children often gets easily attached to him. Izuku lifts Eri up and carried her on his arms as he turned to face Nemuri.

"Can we adopt this poor girl?" asked Izuku.

"W-what?" stammered Nemuri shocked by what Izuku had just asked her.

'A-a-adopt her? T-that means Eri wil basically be our adopted c-ch-child?!' stuttered Nemuri greatly in her mind imagining having a child with Izuku.

A few conversations later, Izuku and Nemuri finally came to a conclusion to adopt Eri and add her to the Midoriya family. This made the little girl very happy as now she gets to have real family who will genuinely love her and she can finally be free from being an experimantal subject and live a normal life.

With that, the three left the scene and first sent Eri to the hospital to get her treated.
.
.
.
.
A few hours later, Overhaul slowly gained consciousness. As soon as he woke up, he felt his whole body ache from pain due to what Izuku had did to him.

Not only that, the moment he opened his eyes he saw he's in their secret base. Around him we're the corpses of his subordinates and members of the Eight Precepts of Death gathered near him. "I-is this a nightmare?!"

"So youve finally woken up." said a man in a black suit infront of Overhaul together with four other people also in black suits.

"Who are you people?! Why are you doing this!?" exclaimed Overhaul, still in disbelief of what is currenlty happening.

"There's no use answering the question of a dead man. Just remember, in your next life be careful of who you provoke." said the man in black suit, intending the words he said as farewell remarks to Overhaul..

That night, the Eight Precepts of Death Villain organization had become a history.