6-Encounter with a White Haired Child

Izuku and Nemuri had fun in their fruitful date together. They've done many fun things and went to many amazing places but the day has to end.

The two went to the supermarket as their last destination of the day as it is already late in the afternoon.

"I'm just going to buy some groceries, do you want to accompany me dear?" asked Izuku.

"Of course, I'm going to be the one picking what we'll be having this evening." grinned Nemuri, excited to pick their dinner.

"If you say so." giggle Izuku, as he got pulled by Nemuri inside the groceries section.

Instead of being seen as a couple strolling inside the market, it's more like a parent watching over a child run around as that is what they are currently doing.

Nemuri runs around picking things up and putting it inside the grocery trolley, while Izuku returns back the one's they won't probably need.

"Such a lovely bunch~." uttered an elderly woman inside the market, watching the both of them.

After a while of buying groceries, Izuku went to the counter and lined up for it while Nemuri waltz back into their car.

"I'm going to go down first Izu." said Nemuri getting a nod from Izuku.

Nemuri went down and got into the car first. She was about to go inside the car when she spotted a little girl in ragged clothes hastily run to an empty alleyway in a far distance.

This piqued Nemuri's curiosity as to why there's a child outside with no guardian with her at this time of the afternoon.

'I wonder what that kid is doing?'

With that, Nemuri followed suit on the little girl's tracks and found her curled up and shivering at a nearby garbage bin in the alleyway.

"Little girl, are you okay?" asked Nemuri, worried as the white haired girl had visible wounds and cuts around her body.

She also wears ragged and dirty clothes and bandages wrapped around her neck and arms. On one look, Nemuri can see the the girl is malnourished as she's skinny and looks unhealthy.

When the girl spotted Nemuri, she quickly ran towards her and hugged her legs.

"P-please help me, don't let him take me!" stuttered the girl, trembling in supposed fear.

Nemuri crouched down to embrace the trembling girl taking pity on her.

'Who in the world can do this inhumane thing to a child?!' thought Nemuri in anger.

Suddenly, a pale man with shaggy auburn hair appeared infront of them. Nemuri felt the child's trembling goes even harder.

"I'm really sorry if my daughter caused you some inconvenience. Come on Eri, don't cause anymore trouble to the lady." said the man, extending his arm towards them.

"No!" exclaimed Eri, embracing Nemuri even harder.

"Who are you?" asked Nemuri, beginning to be cautious of the man.

"I'm the girl's father." replied the man with a smile.

"Don't lie to me, the injuries and this child's state tells me otherwise." uttered Nemuri, holding Eri in her arms.

"Aahhhh. I really don't have time to play around with you. Are you giving me the child back or not?!" stated the man with a somewhat angry voice.

Nemuri put Eri behind her and went on a combat stance ready to fight the man anytime. Being in service as a Hero for many years, Nemuri can sense if a person is dangerous or not and the man in front of her stinks of danger.

"Sigh, breathing in the same air as inferior creatures like you is such a pain!" spoke the man, putting on a plague doctor's mask.

"That mask, the Eight Precepts of Death?" mumbled Nemuri, as got ready for combat and protecting the child behind her.

The man revealed himself to be none other than the leader of the infamous villain group, the Eight Precepts of Death's Overhaul.

Overhaul took off his white handgloves and touched the ground. Suddenly, spike emerged from the ground quickly on to Nemuri's location.

"This is bad!" remarked Nemuri, grabbing Eri to dodge the spikes.

Although Nemuri managed to get away from the spiked by taking steps back, she still got injured in her shoulder as one of the spikes got to her.

'Uggh!' flinched Nemuri from pain.

She tore the underside of her dress to cover up the wound on her shoulder and to stop the bleeding.

After she quickly wrapped the wound, Nemuri decided to counter attack. She released sleeping gas from her body to put Overhaul to sleep but he again touched the ground to make massive hands made of concrete.

"That won't work against me!" declared overhaul.

Overhaul clapped both giant hands together making a stream of strong winds that knocked Nemuri's Quirk away.

Since it is a secluded place and it's already late in the afternoon, nobody noticed the commotion in the alleyway.

'This is troublesome, that was my only chance.'

Nemuri now doesn't have any idea how she can approach Overhaul. Escape is also not an option as she and Eri are currently backed against a wall.

"Playtime's over." uttered Overhaul, putting his palm on the side of the wall as it started wriggling.

A giant spike of concrete protruded on a wall besides Nemuri at lightning speed as she didn't have time to even move a muscle.

Nemuri closed her eyes as the sharp tip of the spike is about to hit her.

'Izuku!'

As soon as Nemuri thought of her husband's name, Izuku instantly appeared towards her to stop the upcoming spike using the tip of his finger as the spike shattered to pieces upon contact.

Nemuri opened her eyes and teared up when she saw Izuku beside her.

"Izuku!" exclaimed Nemuri embracing him, thankful that Izuku came right on time.

"So this is where you've been? I've been looking all over for you when I didn't see you in the car." replied Izuku.

"I-I'm sorry. I came here to save this child." apologized Nemuri, showing Izuku the little girl behind her.

Izuku immediately lit up when he saw the girl as one of Izuku's favorites are cute things.

"Hehe, such a cute girl you are~. Who's the cute girl~?" expressed Izuku, crouching down to the little girl's level as he rubbed her cheeks.

"Nyaish chu meech chuu." replied Eri, while her cheeks are being squished by Izuku.

Nemuri facepalmed herself when she saw this. Even in the face of a dangerous enemy, he still has the time to play around.

"Stop that Izu..." said Nemuri, pulling Izuku from Eri.

Due to the force she applied to pull Izuku, Nemuri's shoulder began to sting again.

"Ahhhgh!" exclaimed Nemuri, holding on to her injured shoulder.

Upon seeing this, Izuku's expression changed from being happy and easygoing to a face that basically spells danger.

Overhaul who is watching got pissed off and sent spikes again towards them, now coming from the ground and on the walls besides and and behind them.

"Die!"

Izuku stomped his foot on the ground as the spikes coming towards them all got destroyed in an instant.

Overhaul got taken aback by this as he took a few steps back.

Izuku on the other hand took steps forward slowly opening his eyes showing his blood crimson iris once again same as he did back in the Sludge Villain incident.

"Tell me, give me a reason why I should keep you alive?"