14- USJ Invasion

"Midnight! Protect the kids at all cost!" yelled Aizawa who is already in a pretty bad shape alongside Thirteen.

'Izuku!' thought Midnight, trying her best to keep the students safe.

Moments earlier...

"Izu~ I'm going to work now." said Midnight.

Izuku then gave her a goodbye kiss. "See you later dear."

With that, Midnight went to work as a brand new day emerged. Eri also was already sent to her school.

While Izuku was vacuuming the floor, a sudden phone call caught his attention.

"Hello, Midoriya residence." greeted Izuku as he picked up the call.

"Good day mister Midoriya, sorry for interrupting you like this." answered the voice on the other end of the line.

"Oh Nezu-chan, what brings you to call me?" responded Izuku.

"Apparently, according to our intel. The League of Villains are already starting to make their move. I know these trivial matter does not concern you but we are really in need of your help in case they plan on attacking and also since Allmight is already not in his best shape." reported Nezu.

"It's true, the future symbol of hope is still far from grasping the true power of One for All. " replied Izuku, thinking of Bakugo.

"If it's not a bother for you, can you come to my office so that we can discuss this further?" requested Nezu.

"Since I really don't have anything to do today, why not. I'll be there in a jiffy."

Izuku then drove to UA and when he arrived, there seemed to be a commotion happening.

Izuku quickly went to Nezu's office.

"Nezu what happened here?" asked Izuku.

"Izuku, it seems that the LOV have already made their move." replied Nezu while having a troubled expression.

"Why, did something occur?" asked Izuku curiously.

"They attacked USJ." answered Iida who is also inside the office while panting heavily.

"Allmight and the other available Heroes went there as fast as they can when this kid arrived to report the tragedy." added Nezu, pointing at Iida.

"That seems extremely bad but I think Allmight can sort this out himself." said Izuku.

Nezu then made a more troubled expression than he already has and signaled Izuku to lend his ear.

"Actually, according to Iida's report, this might be much more troublesome than we anticipated and Allmight has already pretty much used up all his time today. Moreover.......Midnight is also there and they're barely hanging on." whispered Nezu.

The atmosphere around Izuku suddenly changed, calling it a dreadful feeling is spot on as Nezu and Iida are feeling terrified just by being near Izuku.

"I'm going there now." said Izuku as he walked out of the office.

"M-Midoriya wait." said Nezu.

Izuku then gave Nezu a piercing look as he showed his crimson eyes once again.

This startled Nezu as he flinched.

"What is it?" asked Izuku.

"J-just make sure you don't destroy the whole area." stuttered Nezu.

"I'll try." replied Izuku as he just seemingly vanished from his spot leaving only burnt marks in the floor.

Nezu then slumped down on his butt and sighed in relief.

"W-who was that man Mr. Principal?" stammered Iida as he finally got to breath properly from the pressure Izuku was exuding earlier.

"It'll be best for you to not dwell on the person's identity. It's for your own good." replied Nezu as he reached out for his cup of tea with his still trembling hand.

"Can that person save them?" wondered Iida.

"At times like this, you should at least hope that the Villains there can come out in one piece at the very least."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At USJ...

Allmight is already out of gas and on his wits end already but still dragged himself to exchange blows with the all powerful Nomu.

Their blows caused torrent of winds that spreads violently across USJ. The students were somehow once again filled with hope that they can get out of this predicament.

But that hope shattered when Allmight had fallen down. Their last hope was gone as they fell into despair once again.

"Finish him Nomu!" yelled Shigaraki, releasing his frustration on that day when he got met with a crushing defeat at the hands of Izuku.

In fact, it wasn't even worthy to be called a defeat as Shigaraki got embarrassingly pummeled until his light were out.

Just when the Nomu was about to finish Allmight, Bakugo came rushing in to protect Allmight.

"Bakugo! What are you doing?! Get back here!" shouted Midnight.

"Shut up! I'm going to destroy this black bastard even if it's the last thing I'll do!" yelled Bakugo, clenching his fists and is ready for a battle even when his legs are shaking.

"Since you have a deathwish, let me grant you that!! Nomu destroy that brat first." exclaimed Shigaraki as he ordered the Nomu to kill Bakugo.

The Nomu then hurled it's gigantic fists towards Bakugo who is seemingly powerless in front of it. To to intimidation coupled with fear, Bakugo closed his eyes and prepared himself for the worst.

"When an opponent attacks you, keep your eyes wide open. Didn't I teach tou that?"

'This voice, it can't be?!' thought Bakugo as he slowly opened his eyes and saw Izuku in front of him stopping the Nomu's attack with his palm.

"O-onii-chan!" exclaimed Bakugo as he fell on his ass.

"Izuku!" cried Midnight at a distance.

Izuku then gave a gentle smile at Midnight and said. "It's going to be alright."

Shigaraki who witnessed this trembled in extreme fear as he instinctively took a few steps back.

Izuku then glared at him with his soul piercing gaze and questioned Shigaraki in a menacing tone.

"Are you the one's responsible for this?"