11- A Cup of Milk for a Tired Wife

And just like that, ten months have passed and today is also the day of UA's entrance exam.

"I'm going to go now dear, I'm getting late for the examinations." said Midnight, saying farewell to Izuku as she quickly head for the door.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast at least?" asked Izuku.

"I'm sorry but I can't, but I brought the packed lunch you made me." replied Midnight, showing Izuku the bento he packed for his wife's lunch.

"Let's go together then. I'm also going to take Eri to her school." suggested Izuku.

With that, the family of three left the house with Midnight going to UA while Izuku bringing their daughter to her school.
.
.
.
.
The entrance exam went on the same as the canon with the same students who passed and Izuku will be replaced by a mystery student. It was also Bakugo who saved Ochako from the Zero pointer robot instead of Izuku in the canon.

"I'm home." said Midnight as she opened the door of their house.

She was then happily greeted and embraced by Eri's tiny arms and hands.

"Mama you're back~!" exclaimed Eri happily.

"How did you do in school today buttercup?" asked Midnight as she carried Eri into her arms.

"I did good!" replied Eri, showing Midnight the star at the back of her palm.

"Very good!" replied Midnight, playfully pinching Eri's nose in which the little girl giggled.

"Welcome home dear." said Izuku, walking towards Nemuri and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Hm~!" replied Nemuri grinning.

The family happily ate a wonderful dinner together at the table.

"So, how was your work today?" asked Izuku, combing Nemuri's hair on the couch as she just got back from taking a bath.

Eri also went to sleep first as she will go to school again first thing tomorrow morning again.

"We evaluated some good children today, and that kid Bakugo sure got strong." replied Nemuri, reminiscing of what happened earlier as of how Bakugo obliterated the giant Zero pointer robot to save Ochako.

"Well, that kid did inherit Toshinori's Quirk." answered Izuku.

"That brat did?! How can Allmight give his Quirk to that pomeranian." growled Nemuri as bad memories emerged.

When Bakugo first met Nemuri, he kept calling her names such as titty monster, old hag, leech, exhibitionist, and so on. Bakugo was really against Izuku marrying her before.

"Now, now~ calm down dear. Maybe that boy changed, he is trained by Toshinori after all." calmed Izuku.

"You're right. Sigh, I'm so tired." said Nemuri as she leaned on Izuku's chest.

"Let's go to bed then." said Izuku, lifting Nemuri up princess carry.

This caused her to be flustered and embarrassed.

"W-what are you doing dear?!" stuttered Nemuri.

"Don't worry, you're light as a feather." responded Izuku, indicating Nemuri to just take it easy.

When they got to their room, Izuku gently put Nemuri on the bed and walked towards the door once again.

"Where are you going Izu?" asked Nemuri.

"I'm going to the kitchen, I'll be back." replied Izuku giving Nemuri a gentle smile.

After a few minutes, Izuku came back carrying a round tray on the top of his palm.

"What did you make?" wondered Nemuri.

"I made this to help you sleep comfortably since I know you're tired dear." answered Izuku, showing Nemuri what he made.

Izuku made a warm milk with marshmallows on top

"I prepared you some warm milk to help in your sleep."

Nemuri teared up a bit knowing Izuku greatly cares about her.

"Izu~" called Nemuri as she embraced Izuku lovingly.

"Now, have a drink dear." said Izuku as he handed the cup to Nemuri.

Nemuri took a whiff of the warm milk and immediately smelled something. This piqued her interest as she took a sip. As soon as Nemuri tasted it, her eyes widened in delight. This proved her assumptions to be correct.

"Izu, did you perhaps..."

"Yes I put a hint of vanilla in there to make the milk even smoother to drink." replied Izuku.

"This is so good, and I'm feeling drowsy already."

Nemuri then drank the rest of the milk as Izuku retured the cup back to the kitchen.

When he returned, he saw Nemuri already asleep soundly.

Izuku just smiled as he arranged Nemuri properly to the bed and laid the blanket over her body.

"Goodnight dear, have a good night's rest." whispered Izuku, giving Nemuri a kiss on the forehead once again as he switched off the lamp.