CHAPTER -13

Eun-mi's pov:

"Hail to the queen Eun-mi", cheered the people of Jeon's kingdom, showering me with the flower petals.

Now I am sure that I am sleeping somewhere on the road and these are all my stupid dream. So I started hitting myself to wake me up from this absurd dream.

Seeing me hitting myself, people of Jeons stopped their chanting and looked at me like I was going crazy. Well, I feel like going crazy too.

TripleM got down his horse hastily and ran towards me. As he stood before me, he held my hand to stop me from hitting myself with one hand and with another hand he gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him and said, "Don't hit what belongs to me"

I squinted my eyes thinking what the hell does he mean.

"I am not hitting anything that belongs to you. I am only hitting myself", I told him, reluctantly.

"That's why I said not to hit what is mine", He said with a smile.

My eyes went wide upon realising what he was implying.

"I am not yours," I said with a strict tone.

His smile widened and he said, "Now this is fun! Finally, I could get the reactions I want from you rather than having your timid smile and some quotations that your grandmother told you"

Wait... what... is he!!.. Is he!!... Impossible, ... I grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled his face near me to examine his face.

"Are you... are you really my BF?"I asked him, dumbfounded.

He nodded his head with a bunny smile. Now I get the resemblance. How did I even not see this? How much I missed him and his bickering.

"But... What are you doing here with all the people around? Did you steal the king's dress and pull a prank on them? Let's run away before they get to know about it", I whispered to him.

He gave a hearty laugh and said, "Ok, let's go then", and helped me to get on his horse.

"Whose horse is this?", I once again enquired him.

"Who knows I just took it from the streets", He said just like that.

"What!. You can't do that. It's wrong to steal from someone", I told him, strictly.

"Started with your quotations already, damn baby", He mocked me.

But did he just... Did he just call me baby!

"I am not your baby", I said to him in a low voice even though my heart fluttered hearing his words of endearment.

"Yes, you are. And you are carrying my baby", He said pointing at my stomach.

"How!? How did you know?", I questioned him, surprised.

"I know everything about you baby. And I have my ways", He said with a proud smile.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are my BF when we...", I stopped my sentences midway thinking about how to continue the phrase. Since the phrase I was about to say sounded vulgar.

"When we..? When we... What baby?", BF/tripleM asked me, acting confused.

I bet he knew what I was gonna say. Yet pretending to be confused just to make me flushed.