EPILOGUE

Jungkook’s pov:

I and Eun-mi were walking around the garden in paradise. It was like every other day spending all our time together, happily chatting with each other or enjoying the blissful silence with each other.

When Eun-mi was admiring the flowers in the garden, I spent my time admiring her face. She suddenly showed something behind me with much excitement in her eyes. I turned back to see a purple flower surrounded by snow.

It's rare to find purple flowers here and that's one of Eun-mi's favourites

"Do you want that baby?" I asked her, knowing she would love to have it. 

She nodded her head like a kid to my question.  I smiled at her cuteness and went towards the flower. 

As I reached the flower, I bent down to pluck it. Once I picked the flower I turned towards Eun-mi to show her the flower. But she wasn't there in the place I previously saw her. 

I tried searching for her all around the garden. First I thought she was playing around, hiding from me. As time passed and she still didn't come to me, I knew it was God's work. 

God should have written another fate for her. If she got one, what am I doing here? Didn't God write something for me? With that thought, I went towards where the almighty is. 

I peeked inside to see the usual place of almighty empty

I peeked inside to see the usual place of almighty empty. Me being curious, sneaked inside to see what God wrote for Eun-mi this time. 

I've been searching for Eun-mi's file for some time and finally found it. I patted my back in victory and opened the file to read her fate. 

Once I started reading them, I couldn't help but cry at her fate. I was quite upset with God. 

So I took the file and went in search of the almighty. 

"Are you searching for someone, Jungkook?" I heard the almighty voice behind me.

I turned and said, "Yes, I was searching for you"