CHAPTER-17

Eun-mi's pov: 

I was hiding here, under the rocks for quite some time. I don’t know what is going on out there. But I know that it will be a victory for Jeon's kingdom with the help of Kim’s.

It was sometime after, I heard footsteps approaching in my direction. I thought it was Jungkook. Only he knew that I was here since he took me here. But the one who found me was the king of the Min's.

He was smirking, seeing me panicked under his gaze

“Gotcha

“Gotcha... Expecting your beloved husband to get you back home… Nah baby, he will only get your dead body to home”, He said pointing his sword in my direction. 

For every step he took towards me, I took a step back. 

“What are you doing here? How did you know that I am here? Why are you doing this?”, I questioned him. 

War is between the two kingdoms and it happens in open ground. Not like this.

“I followed your lover…. to get back at him for what he did to me… He should have killed me in the previous war itself. But he decided to let me go with a mark on my face… IN MY DAMN FACE”, he shouted like a mad man. Now I see the scar in his face crossing his right eyebrow and eye since mentioned.

“Do you know how many insults I have faced because of him? I couldn’t get to be the king because of him

“Do you know how many insults I have faced because of him? I couldn’t get to be the king because of him. I lost my face in front of others. "A king with a scar on his face is not a king", they said and gave the crown to my younger brother.” He told what he went through because of the scar. So he isn’t the king.

“If you are not king, then how come you start a war?”, I asked him, puzzled. 

He gave the most sadistic smile ever and said, “Who gets to decide that I don’t deserve to be a king. Only I get to decide who could be the king and it’s ONLY ME. ‘KING MIN YOONGI’. I took back what belongs to me”

“You killed your brother?”, I questioned him, stunned.

“Yeah, and also the one who came to protect him with motherly love,” He said with a pout. 

He is a psycho who killed his mother and brother to be a king. It’s not a big deal for him to take my life. What am I gonna do? I am out of nowhere.

“Your war is out there, with men in battle. Not here with helpless women”, I tried to explain the etiquette of war. Who am I kidding, I know he doesn’t care. But I am just trying to pry some more time for someone to come and save me, especially my baby.

“Oh look, who is talking about my manliness? You think I care?”, He growled. 

Later continued with sudden calmness in his voice “This was not supposed to be like this. That old hog should have done his job in killing you and your husband. Then I would have killed that old piece of shit and ruled both the kingdoms. But Kims had to ruin everything”, He gave a pause and once again continued with much hatred in his voice.

"Now I know I can't win this war. And this is going to be my end. Don’t you think I should give something to Jungkook, to remember me all his life after my death? So I am taking you with me… HAHAHAHAHA… how does that sound”, He started laughing like a maniac. 

“Got a man with a plan right here, babe”, he sang and did a mini dance in appreciation of his own plan. 

Then he looked at me with all seriousness and smirked, “Come on. Come to daddy.. Let’s make it faster. I can’t wait to see Jungkook’s face when he comes and sees you lifeless”, He taunted and took a few steps towards me.

Is this going to be my end? I was happy with Jungkook at least for a few days and I can gladly die with those memories. 

All I am worried about is my child. I don’t want my child to die along with me. God, please send someone to save my baby. 

I saw Min Yoongi raising his sword to stab me and I closed my eyes accepting my fate. If this is how I am going to die, I am okay with it. I just hope to see Jungkook once before I die.

 I just hope to see Jungkook once before I die

___________________________________________

A short chapter.
.
You won't know the pain of putting your bias as an ultimate villain.
.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
.
But I thought Yoongi would be best suited for this character. I hope you understand.
.
And hope you all like this part.
.
Don't forget to vote and commend.
.
Thank you for reading 💓