13

Authors Note: This chapter has explicit content intended for viewers 18 years of age or older, if you aren't don't read or do so at your own risk.

P.S. Love you guys and thanks for all your dirty lil suggestions you kinky fuckers. No judgement.

 No judgement

latibule
(n.) a hiding place; a place of safety and comfort

                             ««•»»

There he was, shirtless before her in all of his chiseled glory. He felt hard under her fingers and warm all over, his firm touch keeping her close as he did all he could to memorize ever single square inch of skin on her frame.

She was perched in his lap, bare breasts in his face, not that he minded in the slightest even though his hands were focused on something completely different.

Running his fingers through her hair, he pushed it all from her face, planting a kiss on her lips like he'd done a million times before when they were young. It felt better as adults, both of them sure of their movements, tongues peeking out to touch one another in a seductive greeting before retreating back to their own caves.

A ten finger touch ran down her bare back, stopping at the top of her waistband, his grip intensified on the fabric until it ripped to pieces—leaving her perfectly bare before him. "Those were my favorite."

"Don't care," He mumbled as his lips placed soft kisses down the column of her neck, the sweet smell of her skin flush against his nose—she sent him into a frenzy. Bluntly cut nails scraped down her back, just enough to leave the string of angry red lines but she didn't care, she loved when he got like this. "Stand up."

She followed the command easily, her bare groin perfectly aligned with his face and for a brief moment his eyes flashed a glowing blue. "Losing control already? Come on, Peter don't leave me hanging."

Without another word, a deep growl rang from his throat, one hand reaching forward to wrap one of her legs around his shoulder, his other hand wrapping behind her back to keep her close. His mouth connected with the soft flesh between her thighs, tongue poking forward to lick up and down her slit.

Andrea was prepared to make another snarky comment but before her mouth could even move to form the words, two fingers entered with each, the lewd yet incredibly sexy sound of her arousal squelching each time he moved them in and out. A stream of profanities flew from her mouth like a dam being broken, broken moans occasionally making their way out as she tried to catch her breath.

A small piece of her got upset, knowing that he wasn't this great when they were younger but she couldn't even hold onto the thought for long. Peter had stopped his menstruations, rising up with the glisten of her juices on his face. The tilt of the corners of her lips happened without her control, her ego inflating at the sight.

So consumed in her inner monologue, Andrea almost missed that Peter's eyes were glowing and it probably should've terrified her but the steadily growing heartbeat in her nether regions clearly stated that it was doing the exact opposite. "You ready? Or are you going to leave me hanging?"

Peter moved to unzip his pants, the fabric falling to the floor in a crumpled mess, boxers soon following. He was gorgeous that was undeniable, which was why her hands reached forward to wrap around his girth, it was a gentle grip but that didn't stop the soft growl that escaped Peter's throat.

She wanted to tease him but she wanted him too damn badly, pulling him closer, opening her legs and guiding him to her entrance. The second his tip passed though, her lip quivered gently with lust, eyes wide and watching as his disappeared within her. "Fuck," He groans, blue eyes hidden behind gently closed lids. "—you're so warm."

"Peter please," Andrea begged, going into a frenzy at the feeling of being full but she wanted more—she wanted him to break her in the best ways possible. "Don't tease me, I can't take it."

"Oh, you can take it alright," Swiftly her legs were pulled up and apart, her pussy on full display and she watched eagerly as his pace sped up. The sinful length of his cock fully saturated in her arousal made her bit her lip, moans slipped passed her lips as the his tip pushed perfectly against her spot. "There it is."

Speeding up, Peter's hand slid up her body and settled on her throat—a smile spread across her features, teeth exposed and tongue peeking through gently in her glee. The pressure was perfect, her back arching as she completely submitted to him; a privilege that Peter Hale honored greatly.

Her life was in his hand and she loved it, her legs shaking as he worked her through orgasm after orgasm, only stopping to move her into a new position. Gasping for breath and fighting to be able to handle the intensity of the pleasure, Andrea gripped the sheets harder.

Her head was down against the mattress, his arms gripping firmly on her hips, the entirety of his weight going into each hard thrust. Andrea moaned with each collision of their bodies, his sweat dripping into the arch of her back but she didn't care. All she could focus on was the slide of his dick fitting snug in her snatch, one cum slick finger sliding up and hooking into her ass. "Who's pussy is this?"

Andrea's eyes rolled in the back of her head, the question itself making her clit throb. "Yours, Peter."

"That's not my fucking name."

His thrusts got faster, moans slipping from his lips like a forbidden prayer and Andrea knew he was close. Meeting his thrusts with the shake of her hips, his finger still filling her tight little hole while his cock worked her cunt. "It's yours, Alpha."

His finger pulled from her ass, the release of pressure sending her over the edge as his milked his load on her back.

"And don't you forget it."