⊕ Deimos x Reader ; Amazing

oh my goodness r e q u e s t s.

if i had to be honest, it's an
honor to be doing requests!

also, sorry if this is like. . .
not what you wanted vo_kker_ !

character: deimos
content warning: fluff?
trigger warnings: none!
just the mention of weaponry
and shooting.

·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

It wasn't exactly strange for you to tag along with Sanford and Deimos in their little missions. You had met them even before the madness went down, so why wouldn't you come with them?

It wasn't just that they were your closest friends - it's also the fact that you had a crush on Deimos.

You had no intention of confessing anytime soon neither did you have the chance to do so - it was always mission after mission with the two boys never getting to catch a break. It was still fun, having been around most of the missions they had to finish up, but you wished they had more time to relax.

That being said. . . Here comes another mission.

Things were fun. Missions were. . . extraordinary, to say the least. There was a repetition of stabbing, blocking a punch or a bullet, and the smaller chance of getting injured or - in worse cases, - dying.

Oh, death. The inevitable, unstoppable death. You despised thinking of it, but, sadly, it was a possibility. It was a reality that could happen - and that scared you.

Suddenly, two fingers snapped in front of you, placing you back into reality.

It was Deimos.

"Hey, (N/N)." He called out. "Hey. You good?"

The corner of his mouth was upturned, indicating that he was giving you a small smile. You smiled back, not wanting to worry him because you were thinking of him plain on dying.

"Yeah." You tell him. "I'm fine. . . Just thinking is all."

With your thoughts finally planted back into reality, you proceed with Sanford and Deimos as they deal with the mission at hand. It was the usual; Sanford and Deimos killing agents, [Deimos making sure you're behind him as you follow suit.] and you just. . . walking behind.

Sometimes you wished you had more time with Deimos, to understand how he truly was as a person. You've seen how he was in missions - but you always wondered what type of person he was.

Goofy? Maybe. You've seen him make a couple of jokes every now and then (during missions) and him laughing loudly before he even gets a joke out.

To be honest, it was adorable. Sure, his jokes sucked ass sometimes, but you'd still laugh. The jokes were just. . . so terrible, that you had to laugh, you know? Other times you laughed because you found the smile on his face to be cute.

Even if, according to Sanford, he was a pain in the ass, you always thought he was just. . . too good for this world.

"Hey-" Deimos said, bringing you back to reality (again). "You're daydreaming a lot. Something on your mind?" He asks.