⊕ Auditor x Reader ; My Dear

Good day, everyone. PN is out. You can find it on steam for 9 dollars. (It's on sale for a week before the price returns to its original price.)

TRIGGER WARNING! Before we begin, please be aware that this one-shot contains Yandere themes. Proceed at your own risk.

=====

               Working in the AAHW surely was a task. The agency was one of the superiors in terms of the goal of eliminating Wimbleton. There had been many other gangs and groups that tried to take Wimbleton down on their own, but none was ever as advanced and prepared as the AAHW.
               Luckily, the stress of seemingly everything wore off when you heard the distinct yet noticeable laughter of your best friend echo through one of the hallways leading to where you were. Your head snapped in the direction of the noise, eyes panning the spot you swore you heard it come from.
              Sure enough, it was them.
              "Well, if it isn't Agent Useless." You said to them, jokingly. A loud laugh erupted from their lips as they playfully smacked your shoulder. It was nothing personal. You two were the best of friends in the whole agency, and it appeared as though you two were the role models for good, great, perfect friendship. Everyone adored the bond that the both of you shared.
               Everyone but one person.
               He eyed you. Sure, you were far away from his office (you being on the first floor and he; the top floor) but he had cameras and the only camera he ever really paid attention to was the camera displaying you on its monitor.
               He growled under his breath upon seeing the agent walk over to you. The two of you shared a laugh before separating ways. Though the interaction at that very moment was small and lasted less than 5 minutes, it was enough to anger the entity.
               He wanted to have you. He wanted you to tell him that he was the only one who could truly have you. As much as he wanted to respect your boundaries, the desire for you to love him back with just as much love as he has for you clouded his mind.
               With raging thoughts, he got to work. Though, this time, it wasn't anything related to Wimbleton. An agent could come to his office and announce the successful elimination of Wimbleton and he couldn't care less. When he figured he had nothing left to lose, he sighed under his breath. He never thought it had to go this far, but that agent friend of yours seemed to be pushing his limits.
               The funny thing about Auditor is that he knew each and every agent personally. Despite most agents being clones of each other, he somehow knew which agent was which and who was who. At first, it seemed to him like useless information, but now it was something he could use to his advantage.

               It had been the closing hours of AAHW when the Auditor decided to execute his plan. Cloned agents that were to take over the night shifts awakened and those that took over the day shifts were headed to sleep. Agent was unlucky enough that he was a part of the day-shift group.
               Knowing Agent slept later than the other agents (presumably doing "time-wasting" things, the Auditor described it), the Auditor decided to make his way to the hallway he was in. The ceiling lights that were lined up on the ceiling didn't distribute as much light as it was supposed to (probably because most were dying out) and it was quite dark. Most agents were either in their dormitories or asleep which was something the Auditor thanked the heavens for.
               It seemed the Auditor's heavy footsteps echoed throughout the long hallway, as Agent immediately shot a glance towards the Auditor. At first, it seemed he was tense having heard the footsteps, but once he saw the Auditor's figure approaching him, relief instead filled his body.
               "Hey, boss." He said, his attitude cheerful. Ah, the Auditor thought to himself, this one's the hyper, too-optimistic agent.
               Instead of replying, the Auditor remained silent, eyeing the agent in front of him. He looked like every other agent, and nothing was so special about him, but for some reason, you were drawn to this agent.
               And the Auditor didn't like that.
              Suddenly, a dagger appeared from thin air. The Auditor grabbed it as the fiery flames burned around him. His eyes were slits, and in his crimson-filled orbs did Agent see anger.
               Not just anger, but rage. Madness.
               The Auditor approached Agent, and, instinctively, he backed away. There was a distance that remained between them, but Agent knew that if he were to make a run for it then the Auditor would catch up in no time and murder him.
               However, it seemed as though the Auditor was not in the mood for tomfoolery. With his grip on the dagger so tight that Agent swore he saw his knuckles turn white, he plunged it into the agent's shoulder.
               Agent tried his best to wail in pain, yet the sound that came out of his mouth was something unknown. It was the mixture of a cut-off scream and a loud wail. He felt blood pour from his shoulder, the warmth, and stench of his blood too overwhelming for him.
               It seemed as though the removal of the sharp object was worse than its insertion. As the agent's muscles tightened around the dagger, making it harder for the Auditor to take it out, the agent fell to his side. Soon enough, the Auditor would not stab the agent just once, but thrice, each stab wound worse than the last.
              The agent seethed in pain as he hyperventilated. Below him on the floor of the long hallway they were in was a puddle of crimson red blood. His clothes darkened from absorbing the liquid, and upon realizing the amount of blood he lost, as well as the pain he was experiencing, he vomited.
              Bile mixed with tears and blood as he writhed on the ground and searched for something to grab. To the Auditor, it was appealing. The one thing he considered a threat was now dying in front of him, its movements similar to that of a worm. He chuckled under his breath and left the agent to die. If he could watch Agent suffer more, he would.
            With somewhat no care left in the world, he remembered his next goal: you. Due to the luck that had been going on for that whole day, it dawned on him that he was lucky enough to be able to enter your room. However, he didn't want to just enter your room. He had other plans in that very room of yours.

               Your room door slid open, and there you were.
               The Auditor smiled. You looked so peaceful asleep. He thought you were adorable, and the thought of having you came back to him. The flames around him died out as he took some time to admire your figure, tucking in a strand of hair that fell over your face.
               Maybe he didn't want to do it. Why was he doing this? Goodness, sure, he was a violent being, but he showed some mercy sometimes.
               It was very obvious to him that Agent was one of the last things in the hellhole called Nevada that kept you sane.
               And he took that away from you. . .

               Enough dwelling on those thoughts. All he had to do now was get a piece of cloth and some chloroform and. . . well, put you to sleep. He figured it would be easier to abduct you if you weren't conscious.
              He felt demonic as he grabbed one of your clothes from your closet and doused it in chloroform. The sweet-smelling liquid was something so strong that he admittedly felt a wave of fatigue wash over him.
              He watched your peaceful form as you slept. Your breathing was regular and your face was calm.
              Eventually, he put the liquid-doused cloth on your mouth and waited for you to pass out.                When he was sure that you were unconscious, he decided to continue his little plan. To the night-shifters, it had looked like the Auditor was carrying you in his arms as you slept. To him, it was his new possession. Something that he owned from that day onward.

". . . My dear. . . don't. . . disappear. . ."
              You groaned. Your hand automatically made its way to your head, but, when you tried to do that, you realized the shackles present around your wrists.
              "What the. . ." you muttered. "Who in the world chained me up?!"
". . . Do what you want. . . as long as you stay here. . ."
              You observed your surroundings. It didn't seem to be a place you recognized. It carried the usual theme of Nevadan buildings: grey walls with minimal design, a bunch of wiring, random monitors throughout each room, posters lazily stuck to some walls. . .
              You had no idea what was going on, or what you were even doing here. "H-Hello?" you said, stuttering on accident. As much as you wanted to be tough, the knowledge that you were restrained brought to you a feeling of fear.
              You noticed a familiar song playing in the background. It was Christmas Kids, by Roar.                        From what you remembered, it was the Auditor's favorite song. You never really understood the story behind the song but thought it was a rather cheerful Christmas-sounding song, considering the instrumental.
             Speak of the devil, here was the Auditor.
              "Ah. You're awake." He said in a monotonous tone. One thing you always noticed about the Auditor was his professionalism. Even when he was screaming his head off at some of the agents, his tone seemed. . . monotonous.
              And now, this seemed to add to his mysteriousness. You didn't know a lot but you knew he definitely had something to do with your presence in this unfamiliar building.
             "What am I doing. . . here? Where am I?" You asked him, panic present in your voice. "W-What are you doing here. . . ?!"
             A low chuckle emitted from his mouth. Your diaphragm tightened. What was so funny?                     Was your chained-up figure appealing to him? Sure, you knew he was a sadist, but this? Even by his standards, this was too much for sadism.
            Suddenly, the Auditor kneels in front of you. He looked into your eyes, his eyes full of love, and your eyes full of fear.
            "Enough questions, my dear. You're safe with me now. And you'll be safe forever. . . I took care of Agent."
            As if you weren't scared enough already, your eyes widened. Your mouth formed the shape of an 'o' and sweat dribbled down your forehead. "What did you do to Agent?! Where is he?!" you shouted, it coming off a little too loudly for your liking.
             "Those questions can wait. . . you're mine now. Right, (Y/N)? I love you. I've always loved you. . . Do you know how many times I watch you on my monitor? Oh, I've always wanted you to be mine since the very beginning. And now. Now, I have you. But. . . him. Agent. He was taking you away from me. But he's gone now. . ."
             "No!" You shouted. "I-I don't love you. I don't! And I-I'd rather you kill me than I'd have to love you. . ."
             Suddenly, the Auditor laughed. One that told you that you were an idiot and he liked that.
            "One day, you're gonna learn to love me whether you like it or not. Even when you die, I'll bring you back. . . You'll be mine forever."

=====

I'm gonna go to bed now. It's 11PM.

Happy October.