⊕ Auditor x Reader ; Despise

hello everyone, today i am hyperfixated
on sylvanian families. they are adorable.

character: auditor
content warning: angst
trigger warnings: being
hit,, this one is really
dark

·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

The sound of a mechanical keyboard was such a familiar sound to you, made worse when you realized what it meant. Despite being the Auditor's lover, you'd have thought he'd make some time for you. Even just a few minutes spent away from his computer to ask how you felt or how you were doing-simple things like that-would be good enough.

To say he was just busy was an understatement. There were times when his work ethic was terrible and he had insisted on skipping meals, saying meal-time was a distraction.

You loved the Auditor-a lot, actually-but did he love you back?

Where were you in his mind? Did he even spend some time thinking about you or how you were? From the looks of it, it would be a blatantly obvious lie to convince yourself that, yes, you mattered to him, in some way.

Shaking your head in an attempt to get these thoughts out of your head, you snapped back to reality once you remembered what you were supposed to do. There you were, standing in front of the door that lead into Auditor's office, holding a plate with two hotdogs and a shake on it.

You knocked; your knuckles creating a sound that echoed through the quietness of the Agency, before the doors in front of you opened.

From where you were, you could see him typing away aggressively, his eyes focused on the screen and on the screen only. With a small smile on your face, you approached him and placed the plate down on the desk.

"Hey," was what you said, as you moved behind your lover and placed your hands on his shoulders. Tense, as they always were, with little jerks and spasms caused by his typing.

No response. It was expected. You had done this many times before-offering him food-to which all he wanted was for you to leave. What Auditor was doing in the relationship truly took a toll on your mental health. He was always there, typing in his office, but it seemed like he was gone in the relationship.

"I brought you food." You told him, wanting so badly for him to say something to you. It has been days since he had last spoken to you and you were beginning to miss him greatly. Still without a response leaving his mouth did you decide that this whole "act" he was putting up was destroying you.

"Hey, please-" you began, voice laced with the desire and want for him to respond. You understood and knew how busy he truly was but for him to ignore you, when all you wanted was for him to be fine and okay? It broke your heart. "Audi, please, eat something, or say someth-"

"FUCKING. HELL!"

His voice boomed, possibly being heard throughout the entire agency. You took a step back, taken aback by the loudness of his voice.

"CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE, (Y/N)?!" He shouted at you. "I THOUGHT I WAS MAKING IT OBVIOUS, BUT YOU REALLY NEED ME TO SHOUT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, HUH?!"

All of a sudden, his hand came in contact with your face, his hand balled up in a fist as he aimed it at you.

You were beyond shocked. All you did was get up, face the door,