⊕ Hank Headcanons

TW: mention of blood and murder

·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

- So, as we all know, Hank doesn't show much emotion - even under that mask of his.

- When you two first met, it was a normal day in Nevada. You heard about the murders and the deaths of some unknown grunts and spotted a person in a black robe and bandages and a clown fighting to the extreme.

- Watching from afar, you realized the person in the black robe was looking at you.

- In Hank's head, he wondered who you are and what you were doing. Why are they standing over there? Why aren't they running away like the other grunts?

- Safe to say, you were a topic that interested him.

- From the very beginning he knew that you were special. You were.. different. And, because of that, he found himself wanting to learn more about you.

- By that, I meant he just wanted to talk to you.

- For the first time in his life, he was.. nervous of something seemingly harmless. I mean - he had to reach out to Deimos and Sanford.

- Deimos and Sanford teased the HELL out of him, but helped him nonetheless.

- So, one day, while you were just chilling, right? Maybe you had a hotdog in your hand because it was yet another day in Nevada..

- Then, all of a sudden, black-robed guy comes over to you and quietly says:

- "Hello."

- You reply with a "hello" back and a small smile planted on your face.

- IMMEDIATELY, after seeing your smile, Hank feels all woozy.

- He both hates this feeling and loves it, unaware of what is going on.

- Eventually, due to this feeling arising in his stomach, he makes it apart of his schedule to come and talk with you.

- Sometimes it'd even be mid-fight when he'd see you and immediately keep staring at you. He'd be murdering grunts, but he doesn't look away from you.

- You just smile and wave at him, cheering him on.

- Your existence motivates him to keep going.

- Eventually, when he does confess to you, it's in the strangest way possible. He comes up to you after a fight with Tricky and just tells you that he loves you.

- Too early for the l-bomb? NO. This guy has been in love with you for months even before the confession and he really means it.

- You just giggle and say you love him too.

- Inside his head Hank J. Wimbleton is FREAKING OUT.

- At the very start of the relationship, he has no idea what to do.

- However all he knows is he has to hold you close to him, no matter what, especially if Tricky or Jeb appears and he has to fight them with you by his side.