Ch.3 Black bulls

~Y/n pov~

"I'm Asta from Hage village, nice to meet you all. I'm gonna become the Wizard King!" Asta yelled.

No one heard him over all the chaos.

Two of the members were fighting.

One of them was drunk and half asleep.

Another was stuffing her face and another was sat by themself, breathing out puffs of smoke.

The last one was mumbling to himself and staring at a picture with a nosebleed.

They all were yelling at each other.

"All of you stop breaking everything." Yami punched the wall and made a big hole in it.

Everyone froze and turned towards Yami.

"Captain!" They yelled all running towards him.

I moved out of the way to avoid being trampled on but Asta wasn't as lucky.

"Mister Yami, did anyone get too uppity with you? If they did, I'll kill them!" This delinquent looking guy yelled.

The blonde slapped his hand on the delinquent's cheek and pushed him away, "Captain! Spar with me today! Come on! With everything you're got!"

"C'mon, just ignore these brats and drink with me." The drunk grinned.

"Hey, hey, eat this." The glutton stated, holding out a cupcake.

"I'm sorry. I've reached my limit so can I go see my sister now?"

Yami laughed, "I see, I see. So you guys love me that much, eh? But you need to shut up."

They all immediately sat down in front of him and apologised.

"I brought two new members. Huh, where's the other one?" Yami asked me.

I looked in Asta's direction and noticed he was squished under one of the members.

Yami glared at him, "Why're you fooling around?"

I sighed and grabbed Asta's arm, pulling him out.

"Thanks." He sighed in relief.

"These two are our other new members." Yami introduced.

"Other?" Asta asked.

"What was your name again?"

"I'm Asta from Hage village." Asta yelled, "It's nice to meet all of you."

"Y/n also from Hage village." I added blankly.

"Hage? Talk about out in the sticks." The delinquent guy exclaimed.

"Hey, introduce them to the other members." Yami instructed Finral.

"Oh, right. Well, you've already met him, but... This is Gordon Agrippa."

Gordon mumbled something in response.

No one seemed to hear what he said.

"He's pretty gloomy and you never know what he's thinking, but he's a good guy." Finral continued, "And over there is Vanessa Enoteca."

He introduced the drunk next.

"She'll get in your face when she's drunk, but she's a good person."

"I won't get in anyone's face." Vanessa protested, "Hage.. Isn't that a small village out in the boonies?"

"Yes!"

She smirked at us and came super close, "I'm impressed. Want me to give you two a reward?"