Ch.6 Capital under attack

~Y/n pov~

I was heading to the capital with Asta and Noelle because we had to give a report to the Magic Knights Headquarters.

"This is awesome! It's this huge up close?" Asta yelled as he stared at the castle with sparkling eyes.

"Could you calm down? You're embarrassing me." Noelle complained.

I noticed the three Golden Dawn members walking in front of us.

"Well, hello! If it isn't the members of the Golden Dawn!" Asta greeted loudly, gaining their attention.

"Ah, he's been a week, Asta." Klaus smiled, "Are you here to give a report, as well? Have your wounds completely healed?"

Klaus walked over and placed his hands on Asta's shoulders.

"Yeah! My stomach still hurts a little, but I ate lots and slept lots, so I'm fine." Asta replied enthusiastically.

He's always so loud and full of energy.

"What are you, a kid?" Yuno asked bluntly.

"Who are you calling a kid?!"

"You."

"You're the same age as me!" Asta yelled before noticing Mimosa stood behind Yuno, "I'm better because of your magic, Mimosa. Thanks."

She turned and ran away.

Asta had a confused expression as she just ignored him.

"Why'd she run away?" He asked.

"When you raised your hand, your arm was shorter than expected, and it startled her, maybe?" Yuno insulted him.

"What the hell?! Yuno, you jerk!" Asta yelled angrily.

"Hey, Yuno." I smiled as we both ignored Asta.

"Hey." He ruffled my hair and was about to say something else when suddenly Noelle came up to us.

"Noelle, are you okay?" I asked.

She didn't reply and grabbed onto my arm, clinging to it.

Her boobs were pressed up against my arm as she glared at Yuno.

What is she doing? My cheeks felt hot.

I patted Noelle's head and her cheeks turned red.

She ran over to Mimosa and they both started blushing and squealing.

"What was that about?" I asked.

Yuno shrugged.

"I believe headquarters are this way." Klaus led us to where he thought headquarters was.

"I guess there are things even you don't know, four-eyes." Asta responded.

"Indeed, there are."

I'm surprised he didn't protest to being called four-eyes.

There was a man with blonde hair stood there to greet us.

"I never expected you to meet us in person." Klaus bowed.

Mimosa and Noelle quickly bowed too.

Who is this dude?

"Who's that flashy old guy?" Asta voiced my thoughts.

"You fool!" Klaus yelled, "That's the current Wizard King, Julius Novachrono."

Yuno and I bowed while Klaus grabbed Asta's head and forced him to bow.