Ch.5 Dungeon

~Y/n pov~

"Silvantus Schnauzer." Noelle suggested.

We were trying to decided what to name the anti-magic bird that was hanging around Asta.

I sighed and leaned back into the sofa.

Charmy jumped over and made herself comfortable on my lap.

She grinned as I ruffled her hair.

The short girl was eating as usual, offering me bits of her food.

"I think something else would be better." Vanessa rejected Noelle's suggestion, "Let's see... Like Wine!"

"I will allow you to borrow a single letter from the name of my little sister, the goddess Marie." Gauche said while holding up a picture of his sister, "I will let you take the 'M'. Be grateful."

"Make it something cooler." Magna exclaimed, "Like, let's see... Magnam Fire!"

"Lame." Noelle stated.

"You have no taste, Lady Noe."

Charmy perked up, "Can I fatten that bird up? He looks really yummy."

"Absolutely not!" Noelle huffed.

"Definitely Toritaro." Stated Asta.

He was doing push-ups with Magna on his back and the bird was sat on his head like usual

"No, it's Silvantus Schnauzer." Noelle protested.

"Toritaro!"

They both went back and forth for a few seconds before the bird started repeatedly pecking Asta's head.

Noelle laughed, "You prefer Silvantus Schnauzer, don't you?"

"Magnam Fire!"

"M."

"Wine."

"Why not Nero?" Luck suggested.

The bird raised its wing, in favour of the name.

This bird was weird. The way it acted seemed kind of human.

"What?" Everyone yelled, dejected that the bird didn't like their name.

"See he approves." Luck laughed, "Nero means black."

A portal opened and Yami stepped out, catching our attention.

"All, right. Listen up." He said in a bored tone.

"We're back everyone." Finral stepped through the portal next and it closed behind them.

"What did they want at the castle?" Vanessa asked.

"Mission? Is it a mission?" Luck asked excitedly while punching the air.

"I have an announcement for you all. A new dungeon has been discovered." Yami announced.

Magna got hyped up, "A dungeon!? Are you serious?"

Asta started yelling too before asking, "What the heck is a dungeon?"

"Are you serious? You were surprised and you didn't even know what it is?"

"I just went with the flow." Asta said to the annoyed Magna.

"Listen up. Dungeons are kind of like ancient tombs that contain relics made by the people from back then. Sometimes they have info about powerful ancient magic or super rare magical items." Magna explained.

"But you know.." Luck smirked, "The people back then set insane magical traps in them so that they wouldn't get misused by anyone. They're super dangerous and really fun!"