Ch.10 Attack on Kiten

~Y/n pov~

I ended up going to the capital with Yami, Charmy and Asta to meet the wizard king.

He wanted to talk about something.

"He was a member of the Third Eye, the strongest of the Eye of the Midnight Sun." Julius stated.

"He was Vetto the Despair."

"We'll send his corpse in for an autopsy and interrogate the other members." Julius walked towards Charmy, "Your binding spell is fantastic. That fluff is superb."

"Who are you?" Charmy asked whil shoving some food in her face.

Julius laughed and picked her up, "By the way, Yami, is this little one your child?"

"She's not." Yami sighed, "Here's the magic stone."

"Well done. I'm sure you've heard, but many lost their lives fighting at Raquey." Julius got serious again and placed Charmy back down, "The Black Bulls accomplished this very important mission without losing a single member. Absolutely brilliant."

Charmy tugged on my sleeve.

I gave her a questioning look.

She held her arms up to me.

I smiled and lifted her up into my arms.

She made herself comfortable and snuggled into my arms.

She's so cute.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Wizard King." Marx appeared on a screen.

"Mushroom head." Yami stated once he saw him.

"Who're you calling 'Mushroom head'?" Marx huffed, "No, now's not the time for that!"

"What's the matter, Marx?"

"Kiten is under attack by the Diamond Kingdom."

~*~

Finral opened a portal to Kiten and we all stepped through.

I can't believe Asta wanted to go even though his arms are both broken.

He's unbelievable.

After I agreed to go with him, Charmy agreed too so we had no choice but to go.

When we stepped out of the portal I saw Yuno fighting with someone.

"He defeated him with a single blow!" Asta stared in shock.

Yuno jumped down and landed in front us of.

"Hi Asta, Y/n." He smiled, "What are you doing here? You got stronger again, didn't you? I'm not losing to you, Asta."

"Look who's talking. You got crazy strong, too, you jerk!" Asta responded, "I'm not gonna lose either, Yuno."

Yuno ruffled my hair, "Hi Y/n."

I smiled, "You're so strong now."

"You too."

"Yuno! Smile at me too!" The spirit yelled.

Her voice was annoying.

Yuno completely ignored her.

"Oi! Don't look at that ugly girl, look at me!"

"Don't talk to Y/n like that." Charmy yelled angrily, charging towards Bell.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" Bell yelled.

"I'll cook you up and feed you to the beasts!" Charmy pulled out a net and started to try and catch her.

I placed my hand on Charmy's head, stopping her from running off.