Apology

𝐴 𝑓𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Woddy's POV:

"I should apologize to buzz, I think I really hurt his feelings and I feel really bad. Alright I'm going to go apologize right now!" I thought to myself, I began walking to Buzz's toy bin and knocked on it, after a few seconds I heard a rough voice say "What..." "It's me woody....can we talk?" I said softly "fine" I hear buzz say on the other side. I climb into the bin to see buzz in the corner of the bin with his head in his lap, I walk over and sit down next to him. "I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to make you cry. I was just confused and annoyed at what you did and I apologize for slapping you..." I said to Buzz "It's alright..., I shouldn't have tripped you and I'm really sorry..." "Its alright Buzz." I pull him into a hug for a few seconds then the hug breaks apart. "Well I'm going to go to my bin for the night, it's getting kinda late." I say to buzz "Alright cya" Buzz said. I climb out of buzz's bin walking to mine, but for some reason I feel off...I feel butterflies in my stomach and I feel giddy....what's going on with me...

Buzz's POV: 

Once Woddy left I let out a sigh of relief, I start to blush, "He's so sweet apologizing to me first, and his boots are so hot! And his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, I could stare at them all day! I love him so much.