The Murder of The Ginger

I woke up with warmth surrounding me. It felt like I warm blanket so I cuddled closer to it, slowly  opening my eyes to look and see what I was laying on, and to my surprise it was buzz!? I blushes and tried to scoot away but buzz's muscular arms kept me in an iron grip. Buzz started to open his eyes and he looked down at me and said "Hey cutie" I blushed at the nickname and covered my face with my hands. Buzz chuckled at this action and kissed my wrinkly forehead. I smiled softly and uncovered my face and kissed his cheek. He looked down at me with soft eyes with so much love in them. I can't believe this hot sexy beast loves me! I'm so lucky! "We should start our day baby boo." He said to me. "Yeah you're right." We got up and climbed out of the toy bin and saw Jessie standing in front of the bin with her arms crossed, tapping her foot and looking at us sternly. "What's wrong?" I asked "Oh you want to know what's wrong? What's wrong is that Buzz killed Andy!" "HEY DON'T TALK TO MY BABY LIKE THAT!!" Said the hunky babe I called my boyfriend. "Shut up Buzz, this is both of your fault." said Jessie giving an angry look. "Andy attacked Woody so I saved him." "Yeah right, you expect me to believe that?" said Jessie, rolling her eyes at Buzz. I started to cry, I can't believe she doesn't believe us..."THAT'S IT" Screamed Buzz, I looked up at him with wide eyes, waiting for what was next. He pulled out AR 15 and shot Jessie multiple times. I looked up at him with loving yes and a smile. "My hero!" I said and kissed him, he kissed back. We pulled away and hugged, celebrating that the gingervitus witch was gone.

Sorry this took so long, I just had no ideas or motivation. 😟😟😟