"Why?"

Buzz's POV:

I quickly run over to my little muffin baby and pick him up bridal style, I quickly run to my toy bin and climb in with woody in my arms. My ocean blue orbs scan his body for any injuries and thankfully non of them wear serious. "W-w-woody....🥺🥺🥺😰😰😰" I stammer out quietly. "B-buzz?" The body in my arms suddenly says. "W-w-w-woody are you okay!?" "Yeah I'm fine" Woody suddenly pulls me into a hug, I return the hug after a few seconds and begin to blush. "Thanks for saving me Buzz, I would just be my hat if it weren't for you." "I-i-it's nothing.." 

Woody's POV: 

Wow I can't believe Buzz saved me! He's so cute when he's protective. I stare into his ocean blue orbs with my cocoa butter chocolate ones, I begin to smile from pure joy. I stand up and walk over to the corner sit down and begin to pat the space next to me offering Buzz to sit next to me, Buzz walks over and sit's down. "Why did you save me?" I asked. "I-it's because y-your my best friend." Buzz squeaks out in a quite voice. I blush a bit and we sit in a comfortable silence. I feel a weight on my shoulder and look over and see Buzz has fallen asleep on my shoulder. My eyelids become heavy and I slowly drift off to sleep.