The coma

They got Woody to the toy doctor as fast as possible. The doctor said he was lucky to be alive, but he had a high chance he wouldn't make it due to his injuries, and if he did make it he most likely would never live a normal life again. Buzz had fat tears dripping down his face and snot running from his nose into his mouth as he wailed in terror. The love of his life might die and he felt it was all his fault. Slinky dog had been displaying very strange behavior, specifically a very strange fascination with WW2 and Operation Barbarossa. He had also been leaving in the middle of the night and sneaking off somewhere, usually leaving through the bedrooms windows, but he just couldn't believe Slinky Dog would do something this horrendous! Buzz began to sob harder, barely able to catch his breathe. He truly believed it was all his fault. 

Many hours of surgery later the lead surgeon came out of the operating room to speak with Buzz. He said that everything went well but they weren't sure if he would survive. The surgeon also said he would be in a coma for awhile and they weren't sure that he would ever wake up. Buzz was heartbroken, he didn't know what to do with himself. He needed to get away from the chaos of everything. He needed a drink.

Buzz walked to the local pub and opened the doors to it and sat down on the nearest stool. He asked for a Spirytus Stawski. The works strongest vodka with a 96% alcohol volume. He guzzled the whole thing and proceeded to demand more. The bar gave him another and he guzzled that one too. At this point he was slurring his words and drool was dribbling out of his mouth. He screamed at the bartender that she was a demonic entity that needed to be exorcised out of this realm. He jumped over the counter and pulled out a cross from his pocket and began to beat her over the head with it. The bar called the police and he was taken away in police custody for assualt.