~A Friend~

It was boring...

Here in unlimited imprisonment alone with no one to communicate with, Veldora realized how lonesome it was to be a being above others. Not even the B-ranked monsters would dare come near him, and he highly doubts that Velzard or Velgrynd will come and help him break free.

Veldora wasn't a moron as he made himself out to be. He knew his sister Velzard was aware that something trapped him and was waiting until he runs low on magicules, and then she'll set him loose, with the intention of him becoming more docile.

As if The Great Storm Dragon could be subservient!

HE WAS A STORM!

UNCONTROLLABLE!

FEROCIOUS!

FIERCE!

and so lonely...

He was at fault; he underestimated his playmate. Having a tendency of being arrogant and prideful led to his downfall. He couldn't help it! The beautiful hero had put up a fight that made his adrenaline rush in excitement!

So much that he longed to engage in battle with her again! Without both sides holding back!

it was what he yearned for, except that, this wish would never occur as she was only mortal, unlike him, a being capable of living endlessly, while she, a human, could only live a bare century.

It was disappointing

His genuine dream, other than rampaging and fighting off boredom, will eternally be unfulfilled. As 12 generations have passed. The hero long since dead, But Veldora knew it wasn't her fault; it was just how her race was. something Veldora couldn't blame anyone for.

After all

how could we choose what race we are?

No one could. So now the only thing that Veldora could do was stay here and ward off any intruders in the Jura Forest until his magicules run dry, or until either of his sisters arrive and free him.

was what he thought,

Until a peculiar slime flew, yes, it flew! At an incredible amount of speed, too! And bumped into Veldora's foot,

he... was not predicting this to happen.

He could tell the slime was no ordinary monster!

Slimes do not think, nor did they ever leave their home, much less approach him. But this simple slime could do all of this. Was it perhaps unique?

it was the only way to explain its intelligence!

Veldora, far too happy to meet with someone, started communicating through telepathy, hoping that the slime would respond, except it was not the response Veldora had been awaiting.

"Shut up, Baldy!"

The first guest he's had in ages and it dares to call him bald!? And he was being so nice too! But, after talking about it. The slime had explained that it couldn't see, nor converse physically.

he described how he reincarnated from a human to a slime from another world after being stabbed to death.

This was the first Veldora had heard of this

He did not know-how. maybe it was his instincts at play, but he felt that this slime was going to change the world.

whether for the better or for the worse was yet to be determined, perhaps it was both.

but it did not matter to Veldora, as he would have loved to see the world change because of this slime, to see this slime grow into, what could be, a magnificent existence, especially now since their friends.

unfortunately, he is still inside this damn prison,

so that wish too will be ungifted

until that slime, now named Rimuru, suggested. "How about we both analyze the unlimited imprisonment? I'll be doing it on the outside while you'll be doing it on the inside, inside of my stomach?"

........

what?

.........

ke hehe.... hahaha... KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yes, Rimuru Tempest, his sworn friend.

the one that will soon build an amazing country that he, Veldora Tempest, could spend his life in.

was truly an interesting creature.